CH.17: Uhh, i can explain!

Apologies for the art style change I did for this chapter, I just wanted to try something new lmao (it will revert back eventually)

-----·-----
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
-----·-----

It felt warm, comfy and quiet.. How long has it been since he last felt that comfortable?

Error decided to shuffle around a bit before opening his eyelids, sitting up right before examining the dark room before his eye light stopped at the blanket thrown on top of his body that laid on the couch.

'What.. Why am I in the living room-' midway through thinking, Errors memories slowly came back to him. Making him rub his sleepy eyelids.

'Oh yeah... I fell asleep after we were done with the movie night.. Honestly, it felt nice to sleep again.' Errors thoughts were interrupted with a loud snore under him.

Taking a peek at the floor made Error deadpan at the sight of Killer sprawled around the floor with Killers blanket dropping down the couch. Killer had an unholy pose that looked uncomfortable with drool running down his mouth in the process.

Error assumed that he kicked Killer off the couch when he was sleeping.

'Sorry not sorry for kicking you off the couch.' Error snickered before scanning the room for any sight of Nightmare, only to fine none. 'It seems like he left a while ago.. I was wondering who put the blanket on us.'

Error stretched his spine a bit before letting out a satisfied sigh. Pulling out his phone, Error scrolled through the 'EN' group chat who were now talking about the renowned Star Sanses and it's members.

Error rose his eye brows in curiosity before deciding to go to Swaps DMs, sending a little message as a greeting before he was replied to instantly.

Vista; Yelloo

SWAP; Who is this?

Vista; Woww I can't believe you forgot about me right after I made those assholes save you.. I feel hurt!

SWAP; Error?

Error rolled his eye lights before smirking playfully, deciding to reply back to Swap.

Vista; The one and only.

SWAP; Are you alright? They beat you up pretty badly..
I was gonna help but that would've gave me away...

Vista; Mehh, I'm alright.
They're still too weak thankfully. Although they will improve by time, And so will I.

SWAP; I'm glad.
We should hang out more often!

Vista; Eh.. Why not, But not now.
I got to go though. Ttyl.

Error shut his phone off before slouching on the couch, zoning off at the TV in front of him before a light switch was turned on.

Error hissed out and put an arm over his eyes, rubbing it to adjust to the brightness before spotting Nightmare next to the light switch.

"I see you're awake. Wake up Killer for me, I'd like to hold our first meeting. I'll be at the dining hall." Nightmare stated before walking back into the halls, making Error roll his pinpricks in annoyance.

Error dangled his feet over the couch before touching the ground below him, staring deep at Killer who scratched his ribs in response.

Error sighed before grumbling in annoyance. "WaKe uP y0u wAsTe oF cALciuM."