CH.18: Triple trouble

⚠︎WARNING: Violence⚠︎
Art drawn by me

-----·-----
"h3LL0" {Error speaking}
"Hello" {speaking}
"Hello." {NM speaking}
'Hello' {Thinking}
"Hello" {Yelling}
Hello {Narrative}
|{|hello!|}| {lil A/N}
-----·-----

"AHHHHHH IT'S GETTING BIGGER-"
Killer screeched out while Error was in the kitchen with Killer freaking and glitching out. "D0nT jUSt ST4ND TH3RE! TrY T0 PuT 1T 0UT!!!"

Currently Killer and Error tried to bake something but failed miserably, resulting in a blast of flames in the oven.

"THE FOOD...!" Aandd there's horror.

Horror had finally made himself known to Error and Killer. Horror had smelt the food burning from the dining area, resulting in him running to the kitchen mid talk with Nightmare.

Horror went to the cupboards, searching for any cups to find none..? "K1LLeR tHreW ThEM 4LL iN tH3 F1RE."

Horror froze and turned to look at Error with the most frightened expression ever. Killer stood next to the flame with an embarrassed smile while scratching his cheek in awkwardness. "I didn't know whether to throw the water in the cup or the cup itself.."

Error face palmed while having a furious expression on his face. "H0W CoULD y0U NoT KnOW?! NOw aLL ThE CUpS ARe iN tHe oVeN ThAtS ST1LL On fiRE bY TH3 W4Y!"

Killer whistled to the side, scooting away slowly before horror suddenly appeared behind him, making killer bump Horror with his back.

Horror placed a hand on Killers shoulder, having a really deadly look on his face with a shadow casted over his eyes. Killer sweat under Horrors grip as he looked nervous.

"You're staying... Here." Killer sent a shaky thumbs up as Horror let him go, now looking at the raging fire that grew x2 worse.

All three of them stood there, watching the fire burning and spread onto the counters, setting a few things on fire along the way.

"I bLamE kiLLer."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WANTED TO BAKE!"

"I w4nTED T0 TrY A N3W H0BbY!"

"Both of... you... Shut up.."

Error frowned before opening a small portal, reaching his hand inside before pulling out a fire extinguisher.

Both Horror and Killer were dumbfounded as they saw Error close the portal before watching him put out the flames. Error then proceeded to throw the fire extinguisher to the corner of the kitchen before turning to look at the both of them with a confused look on his face.

"WhY arE y0u boTh sTariNg aT mE LikE thAt." Both Horror and Killer seemed to look terrified. Killer slowly lifted his hand up before pointing behind Error.

Error got the memo and slowly turned his head behind him only to see Nightmares face behind him.

"aH CR4P-" Error flinched as his error words made it's way to his eyes, temporarily blinding him in the process from the scare.