Chapter 1

A tall man in military uniform stood beyond the crossed line observing the sphered before him.

"Attention, salute!" Everyone stopped their work when their commander, Choi Young Sik, entered the area. "So what have you done?" He asked one of the three-star soldiers. "Well, we haven't had any protocol to handle such cases like this." He stuttered in response to the commander's question.

"Give me that." Choi young sik ordered another soldier standing in front of him to hand over his rifle. "Hey! Move back!" He then ordered everyone to stay away from the sphered. "You want the protocol? This is the protocol." He got ready to fire his rifle.

He stuttered in response to the commander's question.

"Give me that." Choi young sik ordered soldier standing in front of him to han his rifle. "Hey! Move back!" He then or everyone to stay away from the spher want the protocol? This is the protocol. He got ready to fire his rifle.

No movement from the sphere after a few shots. "Hey! Get me the cannon." He began to order a bigger gun. Lee Choon Ho looked at the sphere sensing something off before turning to prevent shooting but it was too late.

The cannonball was fired into the sphere then Lee Choon Ho saw a flash appear on the sphere before a lot of monsters attacked them.

J I N H O

4 weeks later.

*SHOWER NOISE*

"I'm still nervous today, today is my first day of being in high school." I thought as I am taking a shower while thinking about what would happened today, but as usual I'II gonna introduce myself.

I turn off the shower and brush my wet hair using my fingers. I look Infront of me and release a deep sigh. I opened the glass door and went out. I grab my towel and immediately wiped my body, my hair before wrapping it around my waist.

I walk towards my wardrobe and immediately open it revealing my school uniform. I took them out and take some underwear and immediately put it on.

I put my unifrom on my bed, and take off the towel around my waist. I take them off from the hunger and started to wear my pants, and also wear a plain white tshirt and tuck them. I grab my button down polo shirt that has a logo of my new school and has already my name before.

"Lee Jinho..."  I caress my name and release a deep sighed before wearing my main uniform.

I walk towards the big mirror and check myself. After checking myself I grab my bag swinging it in my right shoulder and went out from my room.

As i was walking downstairs, I couldn't hear anything except from silence.

"Mom had left earlier again?" I sighed disappointed, as I couldn't have a breakfast with her, and when i got down a maid suddenly appear.

"Good morning, sir!" The maid greeted me.

"Good morning.." I greeted her back with a small smile and as i started to walk she talk again.

"Won't you eat some breakfast first before going on school, sir?" The maid asked me.

"I'II just eat outside, but thank you for preparing me some breakfast, I appreciate it a lot, but you can just eat it so it won't put your effort on a waste from making it. Thank you again." I said and before she could speak again I already walk outside going straight on the garage.

I unlocked my car and immediately went inside. I saw our maid running in the gate slowly opening the gate for me. I started the engine and immediately drove off.