Chapter 5

3rd Person POV
(In Boy's Room)

The boys enter their room while laughing, not fully aware that there was a male soldier waiting for them to get inside. Ilha was the first one who stepped inside and the smile on his face immediately disappear when he saw the male soldier.

The male soldier immediately meet his gaze as soon as the young boy look at him intensely as he stare at him back intensely like him as other kids starting to get inside as well. As soon as they break the eye contact the male soldier closed his eyes then release a sighed then, "Each locker has a name on it. Hurry up, and find your names there." He says.

Then suddenly Deokjung goes inside and he is immediately greeted by the male soldier who's looking at him in a serious mood, as Deokjung looks at him in a amazed then waves at him never forget to give him a smiles, while his friend Chiyeol was trying to pull, "How are you, Mr. Soldier?" Deokjung asks the male soldier, "Hey, hurry up let's get in to our locker." Chiyeol says then immediately drag Deokjung with him.

While Jinho who lastly stepped inside the room, immediately saw the male soldier who's looking at to the other kids not noticing him causing him to scoffed causing the male soldier to finally turn his head towards him meeting the young man's gaze and as expected for the male soldier, his eye balls popped up and was stunned totally not expecting to see him.

The young boy walk towards him then quickly puts his hand on his shoulder giving him a smiles, "It's nice to see you again, Mr. Kim." Jinho taps his shoulder twice before he could join the other kids finding their spot being careful not to get caught by his sudden interaction with the male soldier as the male soldier just still in a stunned state watching the young man finding his spot.

"He's really here." The male soldier only whispers between himself, getting careful as he doesn't want the other kids to suspect about the young man.

Ilha and Heerak grabs the helmet that is on top of their locker, "Look I have a helmet."

"I have too." Heerak says then suddenly they tossed their helmet with each other like it was a drinks.

Deokjung and Chiyeol walks near the beds trying to search for their names, and suddenly Deokjung immediately become happy when he saw his name besides with his friend which Chiyeol,."Hey, look! Were right next to each other." Deokjung says with full of excitement as he immediately puts down his stuff in his bed while Chiyeol also smiles and follow what he does.

"Darn it. I surely can't sleep on a bad mattress." Taeman's sulking as he takes a sit in his bed putting his legs on each side, "Can't sleep my ass. You've literally always sleeping at your desk, and drool all over it." Heerak says before throwing a pillow at Taeman as he immediately catch it hugging it while smiling.

"Hey, don't you feel like we're here to shoot Real Men?" Ilha as Deokjung immediately laughs while showing off his toys to Chiyeol, not being aware of the Lieutenant Lee's presence tapping lightly the other soldier in the back, as the soldier finally come back from his senses, turning his head to Lieutenant Lee.

"He's really here." Mr. Kim blurted out, as the Lieutenant can only release a sighed, before turning his head in to the certain person who's now staring at them both with his usual face, as he was now sitting on his bed, besides with Chiyeol.

"Private first class Wang Tae Man!" Taeman suddenly says standing up straight with his helmet on his head acting like a real soldier.

"Kim Deok Jung!" Deokjung also follows him showing off his toy in his hand, "Let's go!" Soocheol says as well as he quickly salutes, as for Younghoon he just shakes his head by their childish behavior before adjusting his glasses.