Chapter 4

J I N H O
"Be careful with the training, okay? Never skip your meal, take good care of yourself, I don't want to see you get skinny,..." It's my mom who's talking nonstoply again, "arasseo, eomma." I cut her off already as I can't get out from the car cause she's been talking non-stop.

"Eomma will miss you so so much...." Here we go again, "Eomma it's only four weeks then after that I'II----" before I could finish my word mom cut me off already, "We both know that that's a lie." mom says cutting me off causing me to caught off guard, but it didn't take too long before I could take back my senses.

I give my mom a warm smiled telling her that it will be alright, that I'II be okay there, that she doesn't need to worry too much about me, "Eomma..." I called for her as I can already see the tears that streaming down from her eyes.

I pulled her between my arms as she finally breakdown as I just caress her hair comforting her. This is not the first time that we will separate, I'm more closer with mom than with dad cause like dad's job it's always impossible for us to get along, to have a family bonding, nor like outing. His always far that's why too I become distance to him, mom is always finding a way to get along with me or have some time with me whenever she has a busy sched cause just like what she's saying work can never be an important than me, she's always putting me first unlike dad who never priorities me,.. and I hate him so much for that.

I pulled away from mom and immediately wiped her tears, "I'II be good mom, so don't worry about me, mhm. This is not the first time that I'II be away from you, so don't worry too much, I'II be okay and I'II return back to you healthier, okay?" I said assuring her that I'II be fine.

"Just promise me that you'll really return, okay?" mom said and I just hummed at her before hugging her again as she immediately return back the hug.

I pulled away from her already before pecking her both cheek before grabbing my bags and before I could stepped out mom grab me in the wrist, "You almost forgot." mom says handling me the lunch box that she made earlier that wrapped in the cloth as I immediately took it from her.

"You better give me a good news when you returned back home, okay?" mom says as I just chuckled but also nodded my head at her.

"I'II head over now, mom. Drive safe, Mr. Kim. Be careful mom and take good care of yourself while I'm far away, arasseo?" I reminded to her and she just nod at me giving me her smiled and before I could stepped out from the car I kiss her both cheeks again before stepping out for real. I waved my hands on her before closing the door as they finally drove off.

As they're finally far, my eyes immediately roamed around me watching some students getting inside of the gate pulling their luggages. I look at the sky as I take a deep breath and just by seeing the purple things in the sky makes me question why did they really here? What did they come for here?

>>>>>

As I'm walking in the hallway noises are already anywhere. It's all about the training, topic in this campus are all about the training. I just looked down at my feet not too much putting my attention to some noises arounds me as I keep on walking not until suddenly.

Thug

I look down shockingly then hurriedly get down on my knees checking the girl that feel down, "Are you okay, miss?" I asked as the girl immediately look up, but after that my forehead scrunch, "Aren't you from class 3-2?" I asked as I am looking at her carefully trying to recognize her as her gaze immediately meet mine.

As I am looking at her carefully I suddenly notice her face getting red, "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, putting the back of my hand on her forehead, checking If she's hot, but it turns out she's not. Her temperature are just normal.