Chapter 11

3rd Person PoV
It was now dark outside, but kids on class 3-2 were still outside being forced to do their training, "Pick up the pace! Faster!" Lieutenant Lee shout at the kids, "Run faster!" He shouted once again.

The students were running through the different obstacles. Some were going very slowly, seemingly being discouraged, "You'll be as good as dead if you run like that." Lieutenant Lee says referring to Aeseol as his gaze went directly to her who was falling behind the others.

But for Jinho they were nothing to him.

"Run if you wish to survive." Lieutenant Lee yells. The girls were already panting in exhaustion while some were already crying. They crawled underneath the barbwire, Soonyi can already heard crying. While Yeonjoo was struggling while gritting her teeths. Nara and Bora ran up to the tire stand, then aggressively hits it with their gun.

"Keep moving!" Lieutenant Lee shouted, "Keep your gun pointed up!" He yells once again.

Chiyeol was struggling to get out from being underneath the barbwire, not until he was suddenly being lifted up by Lieutenant Lee, then pushed Chiyeol towards the next obstacle.

"Run!" Lieutenant Lee yells trying to encourage the slow students, "You'll be as good as dead if you run like that!" Lieutenant Lee shouts, "Keep going!" Lieutenant Lee yells grabbing Deokjung also helping him to get up.

Aeseol who was behind, was also being suddenly lifted up by her gear, "Private No Ae Seol." Lieutenant Lee calls out for her, "Do you want to be a burden on your friends?" He asked, yelling looking at the young girl.

"No sir!" Aeseol responded in tears, "Then run. Run!" Lieutenant Lee yells letting go of her gear, making her run.

"Keep moving if you want to live!"

"Darn it."

"No one will protect you!"

"Don't be a burden on your friends!"

"Run if you wish to live!"

"Move faster!"

"No one will help you!"

"Survive on your own!"

"Keep moving if you want to live!"

"Run!"

Yoojung was crawling tiredly on the ground after exiting the black tube. Lieutenant Lee grabbed her by the gear to stand up on her feet, "Private. Keep running." Lieutenant Lee says but Yoojung didn't move with her head down.

"Run if you wish to live!" Lieutenant Lee shouted, pushing Yoojung forward, "I can't." Yoojung answered in tears while shaking her head as she keep her head low. Lieutenant Lee looked at the back of the young girl and suddenly felt guilty about it after realizing that they were clearly suffering.

"No, I can't." Yoojung cries out, slowly turning around to looked at to Lieutenant Lee, "Commander, I can't. I can't do this anymore." She sobs, then suddenly falls down onto her knees grabbing into his hand while sobbing.

The students also gets stop from running and turned to look at their classmate who was on the ground crying while holding into Lieutenant Lee's hand. Lieutenant Lee just stood their as he felt himself tearing up as well. Yeonjoo sat down on the ground as her shoulder started to shake as she also started to sob, also followed by Chiyeol. Ilhatook off his helmet holding it in his hand, as he keep his gaze towards the young girl who was sobbing on the ground.

Jinho couldn't also help but to tear up, after seeing his fellow kids suffering. He immediately look up the sky to stop himself from crying.

>>>>>