Chapter 9

3rd Person POV
Students keeps on running away and never dare to look back just like what Jinho told them, as fear are taking them as well. While running Chiyeol accidentally stripped over his feet, making him fall down, but instantly gets up with the help of Ms. Park, then continues to run along with the others behind them.

Two of girls who were in front went inside of the building that was being opened, and as soon as they goes inside they immediately saw a male that dressed in military clothes with his body split in half, and bloods being scattered all over the place. The girls screamed upon seeing it, but continued on running away.

Then after them, Yoojung also went inside, and also sees the split body in half that was on the floor, she was slowly backing away from it in fear, while her classmates who enters inside just running passed her. Ilha who entered inside the building then immediately sees Yoojung just standing there while she was gonna about to throw up, then he immediately pushed her, "Kim Yoo Jung, what are you doing?!" Ilha shouts on her.

Ms. Park with Chiyeol also entered inside of the building, then after she saw Yoojung and Ilha she immediately goes to them, "Keep on running." Ms. Park tells to them, before grabbing the girl's hand.

Meanwhile, Chiyeol was already running around trying to find an exit, but couldn't find one. The three started to run with Ms. Park holding into the girl's hand, when suddenly Yoojung tripped over a students who doesn't have a head. Ms. Park immediately help her get up, while the two boys also run to them to help the young woman to get up.

"Are you okay?" Ilha asked her while helping her, but suddenly someone grab his foot, making his eyes widened and gasp in shock, the man slowly turn his head and look down while trembling, then sees a girl with blood all over her face.

"Save me. Save me, please." The girl spokes up with her weak voice, in her begging tone. Ilha quickly went down, and placed his hand on her shoulders, "Are you okay?" Ilha asked with his worried tone, and face.

"What happened to you?" Ilha asked once again,

"Well I....." The girl started to spokes again even though she was already weak, but gets interrupted with blood suddenly comes out from her mouth, splashing some blood on Ilha's face.

Ilha fell down on the floor and hold into his face that has some a bit blood before looking at the girl again.

A small purple monster showed up from behind the girl started to walk towards Ilha who immediately tries to back away from it with the work of his hands and foots, while Yoojung was already screaming on top of her lungs, while she and Ms. Park held onto each other in fear.

Ilha continues to back away in fear, and when the sphere jumped towards him he immediately hides himself on his arms, and Ms. Park was about to help the kid when they suddenly heard a gunshots comes by the entrance, as the sphere instantly get exploded. The three kids and Ms. Park turned their head to see Jinho.

He released a relief sighed as he lower his gun, as he was being relief to see them. Jinho quickly runs towards them, "Jinho. You're okay." Yoojung suddenly cried out after seeing Jinho make through after he saves them all.

"Where is the other? Bora? Where is she?" Jinho asked looking at the kids who were crying with Ms. Park.

"Jinho. Your cheek is bleeding out." Ms. Park says become worried, after she sees the wound on his face, but the latter ignores it.

"I'm asking you, where are the others and Bora?!" Jinho shouted in frustration, "We don't know, Jinho." Yoojung finally spokes up while trembling.

"They went separate ways because of panicking. And Bora, she's not with us, we didn't see where did they go." She continues, then suddenly buried her face on her palms, then instantly burst on tears, thinking about the other kids. Jinho clenched his jaw, and shut off his eyes tightly.