Chapter 10

3rd Person POV
The two finally pulled away from each other, as the mysterious girl immediately reach for his cheeks again, wiping his tears for him, while the man keep on sniffing.

"I miss you so so much." The mysterious girl says, while keeps on wiping off his tears as the man couldn't stop himself right now to calm down.

While the certain latter are getting pissed off, seeing her man hugging someone else. She ran over them and pulled off the girl harshly.

"Get away from him!" The latter yelled, as she couldn't take it anymore, seeing the man of her life hugging some girl who she doesn't even know. Like hello, who's woman that who would be happy If you see a woman that just show up and just suddenly will hug the man that the she loves right in front of her? Of course it wasn't Bora.

"Why are you suddenly hugging him? Do you even know that this boy was already taken, huh?" Bora burst out without even thinking, while the mysterious girl immediately frowned her browns on her, before glancing to the young man who suddenly stunned by the sudden out burst of the young woman.

Everyone was looking at Bora with their slight hung open mouth, while the certain girl remain quiet without showing some reactions, but her mind was already messed by what the latter revelations.

'Did they perhaps get back together already?' Nara thoughts, without removing her focus on Bora, before shifting towards Jinho who had a panicking face, not for the mysterious person, but for Bora.

"I thought the war was already over, but seems like it will start again."

"So intense."

Other kids are starting to share what they feels, while the two only ignores them.

The mysterious girl pressed her tongue against her cheek, before looking up to the man seriously, before raising her brow at him, making the young man gulp. Nervous was filling in his systems right now.

"We can talked about this later Bora, after we get back in school. This place wasn't safe, we need to get back in school already." Jinho says, holding her shoulders trying to stop the confrontation, but the young girl doesn't looks like she had a plan to be hold back, as she just ignores what the young man says.

"Yah, I'm asking you a question, so you better answer me quickly!" Bora are now getting really, really, really pissed off.

'Stop it, Bora, before she gets mad at you.' The young man thought nervously, and already biting his lower lip.

"What a rude girl. Wouldn't you even ask who am I?" The mysterious person, only ask her with another question.

"I'm asking you a question, but yet your also gonna throw at me an another question?" The latter says, annoyingly, while the mysterious girl only sighed like it was disappointed.

She run her fingers through her hair, before shutting her eyes, but also immediately open them before looking at the young woman in front of her.

'You are dead later, Jinho.' The mysterious girl, giving Jinho a death glare, causing the young man to gulp.

The mysterious girl held her hand out. Bora frown her brows on her, then look down at her hand, "I am Lee Ha Ri. It's nice finally meeting you my sister in-law." Hari finally introduced herself, because of the misunderstood situation.

But it seems like what Hari said still not processing on the latter's head, "I'm not asking your name, and what sis—- w-what? S-sister in-law? S-so it m-means?" Bora couldn't find what she was gonna say anymore, as she was stuttering, and full of shocked, same goes with the other kids.