The fight with kiyomasa...

Author pov:

Okay folks, here we see some random dude, introducing a person named, "kojima, from sakura MS" and another person, who's hair is surprisingly long for a boy, named "Yamamoto, from mizo MS", and. . .their about to throw down...let's get it.

Nobody's pov:

Here we see kojima and Yamamoto getting ready to fight, as you might or might not know, Yamamoto was a sick when little, always bedridden, so all his friends know what kind of danger he was in, yet they couldn't do anything about it..

Everyone was there, shouting, yelling names at the poor Yamamoto..but as they were about to begin, someone decided to stop this..someone named: Hanagaki takemichi.

Takemichi pov:

Takuya..my best friend ever since I was little..I can't let them do that..no way!

"..HOLD IT!".

Everyone paused and looked up at me, staring as if I'm crazy, which I probably am though.
I walk down the steps, I could hear my own heartbeat in my eardrum, my friends giving me fearful glances, especially Takuya.

"Aren't you guys bored of watching thr same thing over and over again?

For example...".

Two of my friends, whispered to eachother about my careless behavior, but this was for Takuya, and..I have to.

"For example: let's have a the king versus slave"...

Two third years exclaim, in shock, probably saying how I'm talking shit or something..

". . .kiyomasa-senpai, fight me!".

Nobody pov:
Everyone was in shock, staring at takemichi as if he was on drugs, he had walked behind kiyomasa and held his fist out, as if he was challenging him himself.

Kiyomasa stood up and looked at takemichi, then walked towards the platform, standing in position.
The man himself, takemichi, walked down to the platform, he looked real confident, but in real life he was pissing himself.

Kiyomasa and takemichi are seen facing eachother, they had a small talk before kiyomasa took the first step, he first hit takemichi in the stomach before hitting him in the face, then punching him in the face again. They ended up fighting, well more like kiyomasa was fighting, takemichi was taking the hits like a champion, his red hair friend named akkun, stood there, his eyes widening in fear, he pulls something out of his pocket. . .it was a knife, he thought about it before takemichi made a whole speech about not giving up, kiyomasa gave up and shouted for a bat, but before he could someone walked in the scene. . .

"Hey kiyomasa, your scaring the crowd, your the host aren't you?".

A/N: Honestly, not that proud, kinda mad at myself for not actually writing the whole thing, and I didn't write that much as well.
But I hoped you guys enjoyed or not dunno, please if anything is wrong with the story.

Also, sorry for skipping half of the bloody story, and I might not be posting daily, anyways thank you guys for reading!