Not your fault. . .ask for forgiveness.

A/N: yall, let's head back to the incident, what do yall think will happen🤔 read and find out! Also hope you all enjoy, I'm also very disappointed in myself for not posting. I hope you all understand.

Nobody's pov:

As we continue from the last chapter, m/n had a incident with mikey. . .it was a bloody scene, literally, m/n was recovering in a spare room, with Emma and shinichiro inside, tears were slowly falling out of Emma's eyes and shinichiro was staring in worry, that was a big scar for a 13 year old, what happened anyway? We're getting to that, so shinichiro spoke up.

"Well? What had happened out there"..

M/n became silent, and shinchiro was frustrated and mad, not at m/n but at mikey, why would he do that? Weren't they best friends? He had stayed by his side just to be broken, and.  .well cut, but why?

"It's alright, you can tell me and Emma, I'm sure takeomi already took his siblings home, and I'm sure baji took...mikey as well".

Emma held m/ns hand, as if he'll disappear In a second, after all it was her best friend who was sitting in a bed...bleeding, and well, in a whole lot of pain, so who wouldn't cry, m/n sighed a nodded, and decided to tell them what had happened.

He told them everything..but left out the part with senju, so it sounded like it was his fault, but it wasn't, shinichiro doubted it greatly, however Emma slightly believed it, slightly my kids, she only ever slightly believed it because she knows m/n likes touching mikeys stuff, even though it's the other way around.

"Ah I see, you touched mikeys toy airplane and broke it?, I guess that's why he was angry huh".

"But why would you touch it, didn't mikey say not to-".
"Yeah I know, but I guess I wanted to"...

M/n cut off Emma gently, holding her hand as well, shinichiro sighed and rubbed his nose with his thumb and index finger, Like the old man he is.

"Well you should rest until going home, or would you wanna go home know with me, knowing your mom she might freak out because. . .uhm your scar?".

"Nah it's fine, I'll just say I slipped or something-".

"You think she'll believe a slip did that?".

Emma deadpanned and stared at m/n with furrowed eyebrows, her face saying 'your such a dumb idiot'.

"W-well I'll figure something out okay? I still wanna be able to come back here and knowing my mother, she might not let me come back here when she finds out this happened here".

Shinichiro grimaced and rubbed the back of his head, leaning back in his chair and sighing, it was a lot of work looking after your siblings, especially if your sibling hurt someone who you loved as another brother.

"It's fine, I'm sure she'll understand-".
"She'll understand that massive scar on your face and say it's fine?".
"I'll try Emma, I'll try".

And with that shinichiro had let m/n go, patting his head near the entrance and telling him to have a safe trip, with Emma hugging him to death and bidding him goodbye, while somewhere else, something shocking is happening.

Bajis pov:

Having to be the one to witness that...I wonder if m/ns okay? What the fuck am I thinking, of course he's not okay, he's probably still in pain...but why did mikey-

"Hey baji...do you think it was my fault?".

I didn't even notice we reached the park, and mikey...he seems sad, well, I would've been sad if I, well, cut a scar into my best friends face- okay stop!