SPECIAL!!

A/N: Omg no way, this got 1000 reads! Thank you all so much, this means alot to me, I love all of you who were supporting me, and reading all my updates, I love you all, thank you once again, and as a thank you, here's a little chapter!

●~●

Nobody's pov:

It was as if the day was slow, the time didn't wanna move any faster it seemed, all gangs didn't seem to cause any trouble, yet but we don't know.
Here, we have the amazing main character right now because the author hasn't decided to get into the actual story line, M/n L/n.

●~●

"Bloody hell, there's nothing to do in life".

Moaned M/n as he sat upside down on the couch of his mother's home, he was looking really bored, maybe because he has no friends.
His mother, who was to busy in the kitchen making snacks, that she was getting really annoyed with her son's moaning and groaning about.

"Well- how about you get up and go explore, your a grown adult and you still come complain to me".

She sighs while shaking her head in disbelief, she doesn't remever clearly, but she remembers one day her son came running up stairs when he came back from his friends house, she didn't think nothing of it until she saw the bandages that covered a nasty scar.

To say she was surprised was an understatement, she asked but all she got was: "An accident that happened at the skate park".
Her son didn't know how to skate, but she assumed it was personal, and even if it was her son, and she SHOULD be worried, she didn't ask.

●~●

Overall, he was forced out the house due to his complaining all the time, and maybe because he needed to get out the house.

"Dude, what am I supposed to..do, is that...senju?".

He focused his vision on a nearby girl, she had white-ish hair, with a tint of pink, she had 3 men behind her. Talking to eachother, but that's his least concern, what his big concern his..he remembered this girl.

He stood still, not knowing what to do, he was shocked, scared and maybe a little regretful, what for? Dunno.
He wanted to go and talk to her, but he has changed alot, his height changed drastically, and he matured just enough to look like a 50 year old man, but he cut off the beard that was forming.

He overall was WAY different from how he looked before, he looked scary but he was SCARED out of his mind, he didn't know what to do, should he go up and start a conversation, or stay away, what if they don't remember him? All the questions remained unanswered.
However, he probably stood a little to long, because he suddenly heard a yell that had a pitch in it.

"N/n!?".

He looked up in a panic to who had called out his name, it was senju, she looked shocked, and the shock seemed to grab the older brother's attention, as they all looked before them and saw the once little n/n they used to babysit.
"M/n? Is that really little dude
N/n?".

It was the person with the purple and yellowish colored hair that spoke, the shock showed on his face, while the old OLD looking one was still, the other tall buff one, who stood out the most, was overall happy, but the one who had caught little M/n's attention was...Takeomi.
They both stared at eachother before senju broke the slience.

"M/nii? Is that really you?"...

She tilted her head to the side to get a better look at his figure, he looked..different, it was almost scary, he was almost takeomi's height.
She hesitantly walked up to him as he looked down in confusion, she poked his shirt while glancing up with cautious eyes. He blinked in confusion, and raised a eyebrow.

"..uh, yeah?".

Senju felt tears form in her eyes, she felt her chest tighten, it formed an uncomfortable feeling, she didn't want to feel this way after what she did to him..she's angry at him, but why?

Takeomi on the other hand was confused, was that really m/n? The little n/n he used to babysit? Being real honest, that don't look like him at all, he used to be so small (in his eyes) and he had a baby face, but the person standing infront of him looked nothing like the person he used to babysit, it looked like a 30 year old man, but if he didn't shave off his beard, he would've looked like a 50 year old man.

"Hey little man n/n! You've grown".

Benkei, walked up to m/n and ruffled his hair, before picking him up and swinging him around like a doll.

"We haven't seen you in forever little man".

Wakasa walks up behind m/n and ruffled his hair while pushing his head down aswell, so other people it was a man being harrased by some old men, but in their eyes, it was a way of showing their love to him.

Last was both takeomi and senju, she so badly wanted to jump on him, and say she's sorry, to say she regrets everything, she almost broke down when she saw the scar turn nasty, it nearly didn't look real.
Takeomi was stuck staring at m/n, with nothing in mind, and a daze in his head, he walks up to m/n and hugs him with one arm.

He places the side of his head with the scar onto his chest, m/n could hear the heartbeat of his heart, it felt reassuring, it felt calm.
But before he could relax some more, he felt someone crash into his back, while sniffling was heard.

M/n sighed and smiled softly, reaching back and petting senjus hair, she is really short...

A/N: depending how much views this gets, I'll probably make a part 2.