Stop fighting. . .New bitch💀

A/N: I'm so sorry for not posting regularly, I have no excuse at all, I've jst been lazy as fuck😔 please if you guys have any requests, like specials or different au's just comment it down and I'll see what I can do, anyways jst for now, enjoy!.

NOBODYS POV:

Last chapter we saw a fighting scene, where kiyomasa was being a little shit and decided to be a cheater, his opponent? Hanagaki fucking takemichi, that's right, a weak (srry) little loser, who actually made kiyomasa lose his temper, he pissed him off so bad that he had to call for a bat, a fucking bat, they were about to continue but someone interrupted their little hassle session and made a Badass entrance, so let's go back and carry on where we left.

"Oi kiyomasa, your scaring the crowd, your the host aren't you".

Kiyomasa retorted and looked back in anger at the new person, but that anger turned into shock, everyone stared in shock, let's see would you be shocked if you saw a tall ass man, with a bitch resting face, and a dragon tattoo on his temple, I'm pretty sure you would.

THIRD POV:

"Wait, a braid and a shaved head, a dragon tattoo on his temple, wait- he's Ryuguji Ken! Also known as Draken!".

Everyone became shocked, while draken walked up with a bitch resting face and hands in his pockets, while someone else walked in up behind him, saying.

"Hey ken-chin, draken looked back with a snarl I ran out a dorayaki".

The mysterious blonde, that was incredibly short, said that sentence that made everyone stare agape at him, well not everyone at least, it was silent before everyone bowed down at a 90° angle, yelling.

"GOOD WORK, PRESIDENT!".

For those who did not bow, were confused, mostly it was takemichis friends but they didn't know any better, kiyomasa, being the little shit he is, bowed so little that even my grandmother could bow lower than him, he whispered a pathetic little: "good work president". Before he got kicked in the stomach, serves him right little bitch, the culprit who had kicked him was none other than draken himself.

"Kiyomasa, who died and made you king? Never greet the president with such a shallow bow, that's how your supposed to be bowing".

Kiyomasa grunts and silently agrees, also cursing him as well, mikey walks in on behind draken, before a random gang dude was standing near mikey, so he decided to introduce himself.

"M-m- sano-kun! I'm akaishi, from (whatever division I forgot) it's a pleasure to meet you!".

Apparently it's the guy who introduced the 2 fighters, the one with the ugly add hair, mikey walked past him like the badass he is, while draken added some spice.

"Mikey doesn't talk to people he's not interested in".

The victim stayed quiet, not talking back at all, everyone muttered in surprise, cause this guy was a loud mouth, but he took it like it was nothing at all.

"Damn, red couldn't even say anything back, just who are these people".

Mikey walks around for a bit, before stopping infront of takemichi, making him sit on his ass cheeks, he stares down at him before asking him.

"What's your name?".

Takemichi stares up in shock and confusion, mostly shock, he quickly answers the question before he got his ass handed to him.

"H-hanagaki Takemichi".
"Hmm, I see takemichy".

Takemichis eyes widen in shock

"Huh, takemichiy?".

Draken walks behind mikey and repeats him.

"That's what he said, takemichy, so your name is takemichy".

Takemichi blinks in shock before leaning back a little because someone called mikey doesn't know personal space at all, mikey bends down and grabs the back of takemichis head, pulling it forward.

"Are you really. . .a middle schooler?".

Takemichi reels back in shock, he had found out, takemichi is then taken aback when manjiro says the most fruity thing ever.

"Takemichy, from now on your my bitch okay?".

". . . .huh?".

Mikey then stands up from his crouching position, and walks on over to kiyomasa who's standing there like the little fucking pussy he is, mikey then asks.
"Are you the one who's hosting these fights?

"Y-yes sir-".

Mikey gives him a small smile, but then kicks his ass into next Tuesday, he grabs his hair and says: "Who the hell do you think you are", and continues to beat his ass until he was satisfied.

Mikey then stops and looks back at draken, some blood had stuck to his face.

"Let's go ken-chin, underground fights are stupid, see you later takemitchy".

Draken walks behind mikey but then notices everyone staring.

"Stop brining tomans rep down, and quit staring and go home!".

A/N: YALL I GREATLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT POSTING, I LITERALLY HAVE NO EXCUSE WHAT SO EVER EXCEPT FOR BEIJG A LAZY ASS, HOPE YOU ALL FORGIVE ME😭😭