2.

*Tony's POV*

I know what you're thinking, Leo is a bad person.

He's not a bad person at all, he's just, well, a fuck boy in disguise. But I can't really say that he wasn't a good boyfriend. He was.

He was actually a great boyfriend until the end when his friends were all 'come on dude, lets have a bro summer.' And boom, that was the end of Teo.

Sebastian and Colson, I'm sure you can tell by what happened in the diner earlier that they're not to thrilled about him coming over to talk to me tonight.

But, before I get in to that, let me introduce myself before my Mama realizes I never did, reaches across the table and smacks me absolutely silly.

My name is Antoinette Baker.

Don't ever call me Antoinette, the only people who call me Antoinette are my parents or the Harris's when they're trying to either get my attention or if I'm in trouble.

Hearing the name Antoinette scares the shit out of me.

Don't do that.

I'm 16, going into my Junior year at Bixby High School.

And believe it or not, I am just your typical teenage girl.

I mouth off to my parents, I get in trouble for it.

I have no special talents. I can't sing, I don't play an instrument, I have 2 left feet, and, well I can not write or draw.

One thing I am good at however, is Volleyball, so when I found that out, I dedicated my high school and middle school years to that, friends, and making that shmoney.

I love my job down at Little Trinity.

When Saige and I were 10, we were finally allowed to walk around town on our own, mostly because my parents were patrolling most of the time. And that is when I found the sweet little diner that I call one of my homes.

Over the summer. I worked 5 days a week, now that the school year is here, it's only weekends. Breakfast and lunch. Which is perfect because I absolutely love my regulars.

Granted the majority are cops, and 3 of them are Saige, Seb and Colson, but still.

Saige doesn't even eat half the time when she comes in, she just sits there and talked to me, or sweeps, Jake even offered her a job, but she declined and said "No, I'm just bored."

Baby make some money while you're bored!

Well, sitting in this living room, the sound from the door brought me out of the thoughts of Leo, knowing that it's Leo.

Sebastian, he was flying down the hall before I could even get off the floor.

And my dad slowly following.

Colson, he just looked at me. "I'm on standby to whoop his ass." He nodded.

"No need. Cause she has me on standby to whoop his ass." Saige smiled.

"That." Colson pointed at her. "That's a better idea because you may actually stab him."

"Exactly." She nodded.
"Tony!" I heard my dad yell.

I shot up and down the hall.

I pushed between my dad and Sebastian. "Hi."

"Hey." He gave me a small smile.

"Go on upstairs Antoinette. Behave yourself." Dad motioned me up the stairs.

"Thank you daddy." I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.