17.

*Porter's POV*

Is it possible to feel sick to your stomach, but in a good way?

It's been 2 weeks since Tony and I had our physical conversation, and it's happened twice since then.

I have slowly been upgraded from Bubba to Boo, and let me tell you what, since that day, I've learned so much more about her.

Her favorite color. Her favorite food. She bites her tongue while she's concentrating. She has this cute little mole on her left thigh. She's very in to adult coloring books, and I think watching her color is like watching a movie because of the calm expression on her face. She really, and I mean REALLY loves her job at Little Trinity. And I am about to throw up.

I am about to throw up because like I said, it's been 2 weeks.

And the volleyball team, Sebastian and Colson, left Bixby at noon so they could get checked in to their hotel by 5, Sebastian and Colson are just school skippers.

Their parents are meeting them tomorrow morning because the teams have to be to the school by 8.

And I feel like I may pass out because I'm finally meeting her in person in about an hour.

So at this very moment, I am currently running around my room after showering and shaving, I smell good, my face is soft, and my dad at Tate are just watching me panic.

"I still have no clue what I'm going to wear, my hair is being a pain in my ass, I don't know what cologne she would like more, Brooks and Landry are no where to be fucking found, and I can't breathe-"

"Porter." Tate laughed.

"What dude." I sighed.

"You're not wearing underware." He shook his head.

"Huh?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Porter." My dad drug his hands down his face. "Your towel fell off 2 minutes ago, and we've tried to tell you 3 times now."

I just simply looked down, and there is was, thang slanging. "Shit." I groaned and picked my towel up off my floor.

"Tate why don't you go play some games so I can talk to Porter please."

"Ok daddy." He smiled, jumped off my bed, and ran out of my room.

"Now sit and breathe." My dad nodded.

I sat down and ran my hands through my hair. "I'm nervous."

"Ok, why?"

"What do you mean why?" I shook my head.

"You've never been nervous about girls." He shook his head. "I have seen you with a parade of girls at school, I've seen quite a few in and out of this house, and our walls are paper thin, I hear you and the guys talking."

I took a deep breath. "I know I'm going to sound like a dick when I say this, but Tony is important." I nodded. "You're meeting her tomorrow at the tournament. Dad she's so different."

"I can tell, she's had you smiling for weeks. You two have been talking, for weeks." He nodded. "And you can talk in person, the same way you do on a phone. You nervous on the phone?"

"Well no, she's not standing directly in front of me probably smelling like heaven."

He sighed. "You're going to be fine Porter." He pat my back. "She is the same person on the phone. "The funny, sassy, kind girl who makes you smile."

And then my door flew open.

Brooks and Landry standing in my doorway.

"You look like you're going to shit your pants." Brooks nodded.