15.

*Sebastian's POV*

I am shaking in my fucking chair right now as Colson comes walking in to Little Trinity.

Here I am, visiting Tony as she's working, having a milkshake with the girls because literally all of our friends have taken Colson's side on this, and I don't blame them in the slightest.

He walked over, leaned down and kissed Bri. "Hey baby."

"Hey." She gave him a small smile. "Want to sit? Milkshake?"

"Can I actually have a minute alone?" He crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Do I need boxing gloves?" I pursed my lips.

He raised his eyebrows. "I don't know. Do you plan on hitting me because you'd only need gloves if you did."

"Do you plan on hitting me?"

"Then you'd need head gear you dumb bitch." He rolled his eyes.

"Colson." Bri crossed her arms.

He sighed. "Please?"

Saige grabbed Wendy and Anna. "Bri is going to stay and referee, we're going to." She looked around. "Go help Jake." She pulled them back through the kitchen.

And as soon as they walked through the door. "Ok." Jake looked at the three of them. "None of you work here." He shook his head.

"So the burger patties really are fresh." Wendy laughed.

Colson rolled his eyes, sat down, and looked at me. "Say it." He nodded.

"Cols, I don't know what you want me to say." I shook my head. "You already know-"

"The truth. I want to know the truth on why the hell you would lie to me about my little sister Sebastian. It really does not make an ounce of sense to me why you of all people would lie about something like that."

"I didn't-"

He held a hand up. "Oh that's right. You didn't lie. You just hid it from me, for fucking months."

"Lower your voice." Bri looked at him.

He sighed. "I'm waiting Seb."

Tony brought him over a milkshake, rubbed his shoulder, and kissed his cheek. "If you yell at my brother again for being in love and happy, the next one I bring you'll be wearing it." She smiled and walked back over to the counter.

He took a deep breath. "In love?"

I pursed my lips and just looked down literally in to my milkshake.

"I'm serious Sebastian, all cards on the table right now." He sat back and took a drink.

"All of it?"

He nodded.

"It didn't start off that way, but just, over time I started realizing that Saige has always been the one girl in my life that has actually been there."

"Ouch." Bri nodded.

"You know what I mean." I rolled my eyes. "And then I also realized that she never actually had to be. Yeah, her and Tony, me and you, but that didn't have to mean me and her or you and Tony. Then one night, we went on our dinner, and it just happened. I know that I should've told you then, but then, Cols, I don't think you understand this, but when it comes to Saige, you swing first and ask questions after. You and I made that deal, and I felt fucking horrible I broke it. But once it happened, I couldn't stop and I fell in so deep that I have no desire to crawl out. Cols I love her."