3.

*Colson's POV*

Now, I know y'all are probably wondering why I have concocted this plan of Torter. Pony if you will.

Porter Harris, is one of the greatest guys I know aside from Sebastian. He may not show it, he makes a whole hell of a lot of questionable choices. But my god, the heart that kid has is unmatched.

Until, I noticed Tony, my sweet little Tony, keep her outlook on things after the fucktastrophy that is the Leo Cercone fuck up of the century.

Tony Baker, don't get me wrong, if she wasn't Seb's little sister, I would 100% go there, you know, if I didn't have Bri. 100% bat shit in love with Brianna. My little mocha latte, my melanin queen, my Hershey Kiss. Fuck I love her. Besides the point. Tony Baker is the other best friend of mine. And she deserves the world.

So does Porter Harris.

Tony, would be everything Porter needs in his life after my aunt passing. Someone, kind, and considerate, someone to support him when he has those dark days, and whose light could help lift him out of it, who would be there with no hesitation.

And Porter, is everything Tony has been asking for. With the Harris genes, he's obviously a looker. I mean, look at me. 10/10. And Porter, he would absolutely help Tony whenever she called for him. He'd be her safety blanket, her comfort. She's wanted someone from the very jump whose main focus was his family. Just like Tony. Her family is her life. Like Roxy and Robbie. Those 2 are the light of her life. And Tate, is the light of Porters. Both of their parents are their hero's. And the loyalty of both Porter and Tony is out of this world.

Torter will happen. I will speak Pony into existence.

Despite the way Saige is looking at me right now as she walks into our kitchen as I'm eating my pancakes, Torter will happen.

"Yes?" I pursed my lips.

"You're an idiot." She nodded and crossed her arms.

"What did I do?" I scrunched my face.

"Save it. I heard the call, and Seb told me." She shook my head. "What the fuck is wrong with you."

"Come on Saige, can you think of anyone who deserves someone more than Port and Tony?"

"They don't want anyone Cols!" She yelled. "They've both made that very clear. Tony is going through a breakup, and Porter has already told us he's not in the right mental state to be with anyone."

"Well, maybe the support from each of them, to each of them, will help with those things."

"His fucking mother died!"

"I'm fully aware! No one is taking that away, but some people do make situations easier to manage. Tony is the most calming person either of us have met, don't you think she could bring him some peace?"

"Of course I do. But I'm respecting their wishes."

And then I noticed Tony walking through our back gate.

"Shut up. Shut up right now."

"Colson you're an idiot." Tony shook her head as she made her way into our kitchen.

She sat down, took my plate, and literally started eating my pancakes.

"So, I'm an idiot, but you're stealing my food?" I scrunched my face.

"What's my phone number?"

"579-846- 7678."

"And what's Sebs?"

"579-846-7879."

"So, why did I get a call from your cousin last night asking if I was Seb?" She raised her eyebrows and shoveled a pancake in her mouth.