18.

*Tony's POV*

God like.

Porter Harris is god like.

He's a god among men.

Jesus christ.

Saige had to stand on a chair to jump up and hug him.

Don't get me wrong, I knew he was big. I'm surrounded by big dudes. Phil, my dad, Seb, Colson and Luke. Leo was a good 6'0. Porter is clearly the tallest of his friends. But I didn't expect this man to be as tall as my father.

I also didn't expect his arms to be big enough to see the definition through a sweatshirt in person.

All the girls basically jumped up the stairs from the lanes, but I slowly walked.

I'm scared if I ran my heart would fall out of my body.

I'm not even nervous. I'm excited.

"My boys." Saige clapped her hands together. "This is Anna, Gracie, Trisha, Bri, Wendy, Wendy's little brother Luke, and." She turned toward me.

"Hi Cakes." Porter smiled down at me.

My smile grew just as big as his. "Hi Boo."

He cleared his throat. "Ladies, if you don't mind, I can't wait to talk to all of you, but I was hoping, I can steal her for a minute, to talk in private."

"Oh." Jake laughed. "Is that what we're calling it tonight?"

Porter elbowed him in the stomach and looked at Sebastian.

"I don't want to know what he means by that." He shook his head.

"Go on P Harris." Wendy smacked his butt. "Take ya girl."

He pursed his lips and nodded. "Wendy doesn't know boundaries, got it." He looked down at me and held his hand out.

"Fuck." I cleared my throat.

He just laughed. "With how big I am, did you next expect me to have big hands?"

"You're just a big dude." I shook my head and took his hand.

He leaned down and kissed Saige's cheek. "Be right back, please keep them in line."

"Oh I got this." She smiled.

He smiled, shook his head, and pulled me through the bowling alley all the way to the entrance, and in to what seems to be a locker room.

"Are you alright?" I laughed as he closed the door behind us.

"Oh yeah." He looked out the little window in the door. "I'm fine. I just didn't want to tell you you look amazing with your brother looking at me like he'll stab me with one wrong word." He turned around. "Hello." He smiled.

"Well hi." I smiled.

"My god, you are even prettier in person." He shook his head. "Look at that smile."

"Stop." I covered my face.

"Oh no." He grabbed my hand, leaned back against the first row of lockers and pulled me closer to him. "You don't get to get shy on me now Cakes."

"Not shy." I stepped in to him and wrapped my arms around his back. "Flattered."

He wrapped his arms around me and took a deep breath. "A Thousand Wishes."

I smiled. "Does this feel real to you?"

"It didn't, but it does now."

I pulled my head back, looked up at him, and lips.