9.

*Colson's POV*

When there's something strange.

Going on with the girl you like.

Who you gonna call?

COLSON HARRIS!

I really hope y'all have the same sense of humor as me, because walking in to fourth period with Tony, I'm feeling like I'm one of the Ghost Busters, but I'm going to expel a demon from this girl if it's the last thing I do.

It's Tuesday, and her mom, Saige, and Seb talked her in to going to school.

And me, after saving me from the pool when I was 9, am about to grill the hell out of her until she tells me what's going on.

Yes ladies and gents, I'm a real one.

We were in the middle of a slide show on the smart board when I finally leaned over and whispered. "Tone."

"What?"

"What's going on with you and Porter?"

She scrunched her face and looked at me. "I'm trying to pay attention." She whispered.

"And I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with you. What's up?"

"Colson shut up." She whispered through gritted teeth.

"Tony I really don't want to make it so you can't get away from me, but I will do it."

"Shut the hell up." She shook her head. "I'm fine."

"You're a liar." I nodded.

"Miss Baker, Mr. Harris, am I boring you?" Miss Clarke turned around and crossed her arms.

"No Miss Clarke, he just had a question." Tony nodded.

"Liar." I crossed my arms.

"Cols, I swear to god shut up." She shook her head.

"Then would you care to share your conversation with the class since she's a 'liar.' Colson?" Miss Clarke raised her eyebrows.

"Last chance." I nodded.

"Colson." She narrowed her eyebrows.

"Tony was just telling me how your ass looks fat in that skirt Miss Clarke, I was just agreeing." I shrugged.

Tony's jaw dropped and she shook her head. "No, no Miss Clarke, that wasn't-"

"Well, that's a conversation you two can finish in lunch detention." Miss Clarke turned back around.

"Mother fucker." She whispered and shook her head.

"I gave you the chance." I smiled.

Now, I know she's going to beat my ass during this detention.

And that's alright, I can take it.

Because I know the signs of an Antoinette Baker shut off.

This is one of those.

She didn't even bother bringing her phone to school today.

Porter told me Cluck was watching her with the volleyball in the back yard.

Seb and Saige are devising a plan for all of this.

But I don't need to devise a plan.

I got this.

Fourth ended, I went to the cafeteria to grab her and I something to eat because she didn't even bother leaving the room and came back to her sulking in her desk.