-22-

Baekhyun and I are waiting for our flight to be boarded while drinking our Starbucks drinks. Izumi, Jihun, and some of the members of the two K-pop groups have joined us and I told Izumi all about what just happened in the restaurant.

We squeal in excitement and Beomgyu walks up to us. "What are you two girls so happy about? I want to know the tea as well." He sits next to Izumi and I turn in my seat so I face him better. "I stood in line in the restaurant and Minho from Stray Kids stood behind me and smiled at me," I tell him and he smiles.

"Lucky girl indeed," he states and I laugh at him. Then I come up with an idea to upload this on my TikTok to brag a little about it. "I'm going to film some content, be right back."

I walk to a place where it's a little more quiet and I start rambling to my phone for around a minute about my life changing moment. When I've forced myself to stop talking, I post the video and go back to my friends.

"The first class tickets can be boarded now for the flight to Incheon."

Izumi, Jihun, and the K-pop people get up and wave us goodbye before they go off to the luxury places in the airplane. Sakura gives me a wink, telling me that she's still on board for our plan, and I wink back before she turns around again to stand in line.

"They're lucky we're not active agressive about this," Baekhyun states and I nod. "Maybe we should become famous as well." The boy looks at me confused and points at me. "You are famous. You have almost 17 million followers on TikTok." I wink at him and rest my head on his shoulder, going through my dms on Instagram.

"The seats 1 to 8 can be boarded now for the flight to Incheon."

Baekhyun and I get up and get in line to go through the tube, into the plane. We show the man our passports and tickets and they let us in.

We walk by the first class and see Jihun and Soobin sitting together, watching something on one of their phones. We smile at each other and walk further.

Now, we also walk by Stray Kids and I try to maintain myself and just walk by.

"Hey, you're Aecha, right?"

...

Did JEONGIN just know my name?

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck WHAT DO I DO NOW???

I turn to him and smile. "Yes, why the question?"

"You just seem familiar," he answers and smiles. I smile back at him. Someone asks me to keep moving forward so I apoligize and start walking again. I give Izumi a panicked look first before I disapear into the business class seats.

Once seated at the mirror side on our seats, Baekhyun looks mischievously at me. I give him a blank stare. "What?"

"You can let your inner fan come out, I won't judge you." I scoff and put on some music, obviously listening to Stray Kids.

While looking out the window, I process everything that happened today. Apparently I sat in the same restaurant as the eight boys, Minho saw me and smiled at me, Jeongin recognized me, and that all in a spam of less than two hours.

Does that mean that they have seen my posts?

Wait.

Does that mean that they can see my just posted TikTok?

Nah shit, I'm broken and forever broken and will never make it in life, I ruined it for myself.

I can delete it, but it probably went around the platform already, so there's no way I can make it disapear for good.

I really ruined it for myself.

But just smile through the pain, I guess.

I still decide to open my TikTok before the internet bails on all of us. I already see a lot of people who reacted on my post and it's going viral. Izumi also texted me about it and I just know one of Stray Kids will see it and show it around the group.

When I look next to me, I see Baekhyun texting some of his co-backup dancers for Seventeen and I close my phone to look outside again, the internet slowly leaving the plane.

Then let's see how the video spread after I land again.

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Istg I wouldn't survive if this happens to me, I would literally freak out.

She's a strong woman💪

Btw it's mentally not going incredibly well with me right now, but I'll still continue posting new updates, since this and Stray Kids are one of my few light points, so don't worry! The chapters keep coming!