𝙃𝘼𝙐𝙉𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝐇𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Falling in love, is always ones MISTAKE.

IN WHICH — andromeda falls in love with the one person she's forbidden to even be near.

𝙎𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙋𝙎𝙄𝙎 !!

❀ ❀ ❀

ANDROMEDA ALLURE, a young girl born to the planet, Estrade, being the heir to her mothers crown, at only five she had responsibilities no other child her age had.

Andromeda had princes lining up to get betrothed to her, but yet, her mother refused, not wanting her daughter to be tied down at only seven.

The girls father died when she was five, leading the girl to start fading.

the once happy little girl was gone, replaced with another, one that her family didn't recognize.

It only took her a year to get back to normal, but then, she was visited by master yoda, explaing to her that the girl would have to go to Coruscant.

To do her training, the girl soon met Obi-wan kenobi, then her new found master, Qui-gon jinn.

The two boys became like family to her, Obi-wan as a brother, Qui-gon as a father.

Andromeda soon meets a boy, who she knows is gonna change her entire life.

❀ ❀ ❀

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

╰┈ STARRING CAST !

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Anna Sophia
Robb AS...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ANDROMEDA ESTHER ALLURE 【 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘯

ALLURE
【 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘯. 】
❝ Well AREN'T you just a DELIGHT, your SUPPOSED to be my MASTER? please save me. ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

Leo Ashton AS...

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ARES APOLLO ALLURE【𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ARES APOLLO
ALLURE
【𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦. 】
❝ If you DIE i'm going WITH. there no WAY your gonna get such a COOL death and i'm NOT.❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

▂▂▂▂▂▂

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
𝘫𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 !!

HOLAA CHIQITOSS, so as you see, i have made an anakin fanfic, which is not helping my obsession, but who gaf, not me😝 but i am a young writer, so the writing will not be amazing, but pls bare with me, thank you mwah !!

tags ( if you want to be added, or removed pls tell me. ) eltheria mijoojin everm0res