VI

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

    AFTER THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED, andromeda sat outside, her knees to her chest, watching the stars, she had only slept for only two hours, but still had her tired.

her head rested on her knees, feeling a presence behind her like she had felt an hour ago.

" Andromeda. " Qui-gon spoke, the girl sighed, lifting her head up, looking back, seeing Qui-gon standing behind her. " may i sit? "

Andromeda shrugged, letting her head fall back onto her knees. " i'm sorry. " Qui-gon apologized, the girl pressed her lips together, shrugging once again.

" Master... why didn't you tell me? Tell me the power i have, and why can't i be friends with anakin? i have nothing to do with the force, nothing. "

Qui-gon let out a loud sigh, the day he dreaded, he knew it would come, but he didn't want to be the one to break it to her. " Andromeda, the reason i didn't tell you, is because, your too young, you are just a child, you shouldn't know of the backstory, you deserve to live your life just as your doing now. "

" You mother, is the one that didn't want me to tell you, you have power andromeda, power no one else, has, but now anakin does, but not the same power you have, you are more powerful than any jedi, i've ever seen, and at a young age, andromeda, someone has been trying to kill you, ever since you were born, the reason your father is dead, is because he gave you up, your father didn't love you, he gave you up, that is the reason he died. "

" Your father tried killing you when you were just a baby, but your mother found you before he could, and your mother sent people to go after him, not, to kill him, but to find him and bring him back, but he fought back, and died, andromeda you need to know one thing, you don't need your father. "

Andromeda looked to Qui-gon in disbelief, tears brimming her eyes, her lips quivering. " He didn't love me? " she rasped, a tear falling down her cheek, feeling Qui-gons arm wrap around her, bringing her to his chest.

Andromeda bursted out crying, her sobs being muffled by his robe, his hand rubbing her head, her hand fisting the black robe, her sobs becoming louder.

" Why didn't he love me! " she punched, Qui-gon put his head on top of hers, her fist slamming onto his chest, repeatedly. " ...why. " she cried, defeated, all those years she spent grieving her father, just to find out he didn't even love her.