X

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❝ 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐌𝐄

❝ 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐒 𝐌𝐄. ❞

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

ANDROMEDA WAS SENT BACK TO HER HOME PLANET, sent back to estrade the girl finally felt happy, feeling a tiny bit of happiness of finally to see her mother.

and her brother.

She felt good, she felt as it would be a good day, she could see her mother, her brother, they could have dinner together, as a family.

She missed her family deeply.

" Are we almost there? " Her accent grew strong, as excitement grew, the pilot chuckled at the young girl.

" Yes, your highness, we are almost home. "

She smiled, turning back to her room in the ship, feeling a tiny bit of sadness, oh how she missed anakin, obi-wan, and qui-gon.

She wished she could get her masters guidance, she wished she could get one of obi-wans funny remarks.

She wished she could just hug anakin, seeing as she calmed at the image, she layed her head onto the wall, falling into a sleep.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Andromeda ran all the way home, rushing to be in her own bed again, she opened the door which, was always open due to the protection her house had on, she walked into the front room, smiling as she left her stuff there, running to the kitchen, where her mother would usually be.

" Mommy! " the young girl called out, a big smile on her face, holding a small present in her hands, almost tripping over her own shoes.

" Mom? " she called out once again, looking into each rooms, not seeing her mother, she frowned, were they not home?

She had bugged them all about her coming home the whole week.

And they just left.

Andromeda turned around, going into their family room. " Look at how big you've gotten. " Andromeda gripped her saber, the dark purple light glowed, going to a neck, she looked up at the person, glaring the person down, as her gaze softened.

Kassiani Allure.

Her father, stood in front of her, her lightsaber being pushed closer to his neck, she clenched her jaw, before looking to the side, seeing her mother, tears drowning her, as she was tied.

She looked back to her father, tears brimming her eyes, as she started to back him into a wall. " You won't kill me, starie. " Andromeda gulped at the nickname, hearing the same one her father used to call her all those years ago.

" You're my daughter, and i won't kill you. " She sighed, looking to her mother. " Put it down, and i will let your mother go. " He warned, grabbing his daughter's hand, pushing it down, as she complied.

It was her father, the man she saw as a knight in armor, a man she called her savior, she has mercy towards her father, why wouldn't she?

Andromeda turned back to her mother beginning to walk to her, as her father whistled, a man brought up the sword, swinging it to her mothers head, andromeda gasped, dropping her saber, as her mothers head rolled down to her feet.

" M — Mommy. " She cried, dropping to her knees, trying to grab her mother's head, before her father gripped her hair, pushing the sword that killed her mother, to her neck.

" My stupid, daughter might i say. Stupid girl. " he smirked, as she cried, holding the necklace she was to give to her mother tightly. " I wish for you, that everything that is yours, will burn, as will you, and once you love is gone, you will be too. " Kassiani bent down to his daughter level, smiling as fear filled her small face.

Taking a swipe at her torso, the girl cried out in agony, the pain from the blast still not healed made it worse, gripping her torso, blood spilling into her white robe, she fully dropped onto the ground, she held her torso. " Bye, my darling daughter. "

Andromeda did not want to do another funeral, even be the one in the casket, and she wouldn't attend her mothers in the same week as her masters.

Andromeda hated funerals.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
𝘫𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨!!

Well hello☺️, do we like the LASTTT chapter of act one?? lets hope u guys do cause i'm gonna cry if not, but let's not be sad about the leaving of andromeda allure, because she will be back, and better than ever. Andromeda will be back, maybe even in a month, we never know what an author can do, but once again, thank you, and please vote and comment, mwah !!

tags ( if you want to be added, or removed pls tell me. ) everm0res  eltheria  mijoojin  avgustluvs