I

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

   ANDROMEDA YAWNED, stretching her arms out, throwing her head back. " This is boring. " she huffed. " Next time, you'll stay back. "

andromeda glared at the ships ground. " Fine. " she scrunched her face up, huffing.

Qui-gon shook his head at the young padawan, the girl starting to pick at her skin, as the jedi walked over to the captain.

" Captain? "

" Yes, sir?"

" Tell them we wish to board at once." The captain looked over to view her screen.

" With all due respect... the ambassadors for the supreme chancellor wish to board immediately."

Nute Gunray hesitantly nodded, "Yes, yes, of course. As you know, our blockade is perfectly legal... and we'd be happy to receive the ambassadors."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Andromeda stood behind Obi-wan, her black robe shielding her face, her head hanged low, looking to the side, seeing the droid standing in front of them.

" I'm TC-14, at your service, this way please. " the droid guided, andromeda walked slightly behind, squinting her eyes at the droid, having a slight annoyed expression.

" We are greatly honored, by your visit ambassadors. Make yourselves comfortable, my master will be with you shortly. " andromeda watched as the droid walked away, taking her hood off, turning to Obi-wan and Qui-gon.

" I have a bad feeling about this. " Obi-wan spoke up, andromeda slightly nodded in agreement. " So do i, master. "

she looked up, the man looked down at the girl, before looking back to obi-wan. " Well i don't sense anything. "

" It's not about the mission, master. It's something else where, ellusive. " andromeda scrunched her face up, walking forward, gripping the hood of her robe, letting it fall back on her head.

" Don't center on your anxietys, obi-wan, keep both of your concentrations here and now, where it belongs. " he walked forward, andromeda walking farther before them.

" But master yoda said i should be mindful of the future? " he looked to qui-gon, andromeda blocked out they're voices, sitting herself on a chair.