IX

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

QUI-GON WAS DEAD.

Andromeda was awoken to that news, after she passed out, darth maul stuck his saber through her masters chest, ending the man's life, andromeda didn't know what to do, why must she always, have to lose people she loved, the girl just wished.

Someone in her life stayed, she had spent many sleep-less nights, crying, begging to anything to take her life as well.

At only eleven, the girl had gone through as much, that not even an adult can take, but yet, she takes it, like a punch to the gut, that child, needs to be a CHILD. ❞

Andromeda was now being told to attend her masters funeral, but how.

How could she go to a funeral, why should she, her master was dead, never to come back, she couldn't take another funeral, she couldn't go. She just couldn't.

She had wished for a different ending for them, she didn't even get to say goodbye, she just let him go, risk his life.

She hated funerals.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Andromeda fought back tears, biting her lip, tasting metal the girl stoped, feeling a hand slid into hers, she looked down slightly, seeing anakin, she squeezed his hand, letting a tear fall.

" It's okay, remi. " Anakin murmured, squeezing her hand back in response, the girl immediately broke down, tears flowing down her pale cheeks, her silver blonde hair getting stuck in front of her face.

Her sobs became more quieter, she held anakins hand tighter, dropping her head, letting her hair blur her vision, the only thing keeping her from dislocating was anakin.

He squeezed her hand, repeatedly, to show her he was there.

Andromeda thanked him, though not audible, but by squeezing his hand.

She looked back to the place her master presumed in, looking down to her feet, she bit her lip.

Andromeda hated funerals.

▂▂▂▂▂▂

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
𝘫𝘢𝘻𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 !!

HOLAAA, so, this will be a parallel, so pay attention ☺️ but as u see this is a short chapter while the next one will i hope to be a slightly long one, but as i say, i acc don't say anything so don't listen to me☺️☺️ but once again, thank you, and please comment and vote, mwah !!

tags ( if you want to be added, or removed pls tell me. ) everm0res eltheria mijoojin avgustluvs