IV

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

    STOPPING WITH AN OLD WOMAN, who stood, running a fruit stand, which anakin introduces andromeda to the lady,
as 'jira'

" How are you feeling today, Jira? " Anakin asked the woman, as jira looked to the blonde. " The heat's never been kind to me you know, Ani." Andromeda smiled at the nickname for the blonde

" Guess what? I've found that cooling unit I've been searching for. It's pretty beat up, but I'll have it fixed up for you in no time, I promise. "

" You're a fine boy, Ani. " The woman smiles, nodding. " I'll take four pallies today. " Anakin told the women, turning to the jedis. " You'll like these pallies. Here. " Anakin takes the pallies and handing one to Qui-Gon.

Qui-Gon pulls his pallie into his utility belt, slightly revealing his saber, anakins eyes widened, looking over to andromeda who stood, biting her nails, before switching her attention to Jarjar.

Feeling the wind, blowing her hair in her face, andromeda squinted, her eyes scanning around, seeing as the shop owners began to close up their shops.

" Oh, my bones are aching...storm's coming on, Ani. You'd better get home quick. " The women warned, anakin turned to the jedi. " Do you have any shelter? " Anakin asked.

" We'll head back to our ship. " Qui-gon nodded, anakin furrowed his eyebrows " Is it far? " he asked, andromeda looked to padme. " It's out on the outskirts. "

" You'll never reach the outskirts in time...sandstorms are very, very dangerous. Come with me, i'll take you to where it's safe. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

THE group follows Anakin, while he rushes them across the street, taking andromeda hand dragging her into a small hovel.

Andromeda looked back, seeing padme, Qui-gon, R-2, and Jarjar, right after her, the group enters a small living space. " Mom! Mom! I'm home. " Anakin called.

" Dissen cozy. " Jarjar looked around, as andromeda nodded in agreement,
Anakin's mother, a warm, friendly, as andromeda senses, woman of forty, enters from her work area

Startled to see the room full of people. " Oh, my...Ani, what's this? " The women asked, looking around at the group. " These are my friends, Mom. This is Andromeda, Padme, and... gee, I don't know any of your names. "