VII

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

   A FEW HOURS HAD PASSED, since the group made it back to the ship, Qui-gon left, then returned with an anakin, soon after they arrived back, they told andromeda everything that happened.

But now, the entire ship was sleeping, except andromeda, seeing as she barley could sleep, she decided to let them sleep, leaving her alone, until they decide to wake up.

The lights being dim, whilst andromeda walks into the main room, going to a monitor and watches as her brother, ares, soon appears.

" Andromeda? " ares called out, as andromeda smiled, hearing her brothers voice. " Ares, im here, you needed to tell me something important? " She asked, fiddling with her robe.

Seeing her brother gulp, he held his silence, looking down to his hands.

" Andromeda, i have retired, from being king... and now that i am not the king, i put you up as the queen, of estrade. "

andromedas heart dropped, the color in her face draining.

A queen? she couldn't, she was in training, she couldn't just become the queen, she rubbed her head, gulping, her throat dry.

" Ares... you must be joking? " She gritted, watching as her brother nervously looked around. " Im sorry, sister. " was his last words before he disappeared from her sight, andromeda groaned.

She turned to a Jar Jar, who stretched out on a chair, snoring, R-2 is to one side, cooing as he rests.

Andromeda looked tired, dark eye bags coating her under eyes, her face looking sickly, sensing someone watching her and turns around, halting

Seeing Anakin sitting in the corner, shivering, her eyes widened, going over to the boy, he looked up at her, tears filling his eyes, holding his arms to keep himself warm.

" Oh my, ani are you alright? " She asked, kneeling down, his quivering voice speaking back. " It's very cold. " Andromeda took off her robe, putting it over the young boy.

" You come from a very a warm planet, Ani, a little too warm for me though, Space is cold. " she smiled, rubbing the side of his arm. " You seem sad. " Andromeda dropped her gaze.

" My brother, well, the king of estrade, has retired, leaving me, as the new queen, which means i have pressure on me now. " The girl explained, anakin nodded. " I'm...I'm not sure what's going to happen to me either. I dunno if I'll ever see you again, i uh... made something for you. "