VIII

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

ANDROMEDA SAT ALONE, her head leaning on the wall, feeling the boys presence behind her. " Anakin...? " she whispered, turning her head left, seeing the outline of the boy, who soon was sat next to her.

" Hey remi. " Anakin smiled, andromeda gave the boy a weak smile, playing with the pendant around her neck, her nail tracing the parts that were dug in, gulping.

" You seem tired, did you not sleep? " andromeda shook her head, her eyelids falling." Couldn't even close my eyes. " she mumbled, rubbing her eye.

" I also have to sign some weird thing, for my new throne. "

Anakin raised his eyebrows, pressing his lips together. " so that queen thing is real huh? Well, i hope it goes good for you dromeda. "

andromeda smiled, letting her head fall to his shoulder. " thanks for being a good friend, ani. " she mumbled, her eyes closing, just an hour until she had to be tested.

" Always. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

She was right, Qui-gon wants anakin as his padawan, andromeda always knew though, she was replaceable, she was tested once again, only to find out her charts grew, seventy one thousand.

Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Andromeda and Anakin stand on the landing platform outside the ship, R-2 whistles a happy tune, leaning over the edge of the platform, watching the traffic.

Suddenly, the astro droid fell overboard, after a moment, he reappears, using his on-board jets to propel himself back onto the landing platform, the wind whips at anakin.

" From your point of view.... "

" The boy and andromeda are dangerous together, They all sense it. Why can't you? " Andromedas face fell, she had been overhearing the two.

She knew anakin had caught on that she was there, but yet, he kept silence, his eyes drifting off to her every once and a while.

she sighed, dropping her head, before walking next to anakin.

Obi-Wan reluctantly boards the Naboo spacecraft followed by R-2, then andromeda, she halts, looking back to anakin. " I can feel you worrying, don't, you will become a jedi, ani, don't doubt yourself. "