𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐈𝐧 𝐀𝐜𝐞𝐈𝐜𝐲

KANG JIAH

KANG JIAH

SHIP NAME: Jiara
TYPE: Protective Couple/ Sisters
JUST JIARA STUFF: Hera always gets jealous when it comes to Jiah. Jiah is a little touchy with people she vibes with which sometimes annoys Hera. The members found it fun to watch.
THEIR SONG: CL - Hello Bitches

Their things:
•Fight over bubble tea.🧋
•As Jiah is fluent in English, they randomly start talking in English.
•They are the most chaotic duo in the group.
•They adopted a puppy & since they didn't know what to call her, they chose the name "Pups"
•During their free time Hera brings Jiah to teach her how to drive.
•They are the first K-Pop Pre-debut members to have the achievement of 1 million searches on Google.
•they attended The Weekend's concert when he performed in Seoul.
•Hera clothes always disappear but then reappear on Jiah.
•Hera once purchased an XXL Bunny Teddy Bear for Jiah because she had a bad day.

KIM NARI

SHIP NAME: Nahera
TYPE: Dance Machines Bestfriends
JUST NAHERA STUFF: Nari and Hera, the ultimate dance buddies in AceIcy, are inseparable. They dance everywhere, making up spontaneous moves. Even their severe dance mentor can't help but smile at their contagious energy, breaking character to enjoy the dynamic dance duo.
THEIR SONG: KAI - Rover

Their things:
•Whether on stage or off, Nari and Hera have a habit of using animated facial expressions to convey their emotions, adding a touch of theatricality to their interactions.
•They are considered as "dance machines"
•They had the chance to see Blackpink Lisa perform at a YGX Class.
•They are learning Shoong by Lisa and Taeyang & Rover by Kai for a future dance cover.
•One day at night, They saw a sasaeng and decided to confront her which made her run away.
•One day, Hera surprises Nari by drinking a bottle of champagne all by herself.
•Nari likes to imitate Hera's English accent.

YOON EUNJI

SHIP NAME: Hernji
TYPE: Athletic Bestfriends
JUST HERNJI STUFF: Every time they hear G-Idle songs they obligatory need to sing!
THEIR SONG: G-Idle - Lion

Their things:
•They do their morning sport together.
•They randomly stare at each other for no reasons
•One day, Hera defended Eunji from an ex-staff at was verbally mistreating her.
•Eunji's mom said that when AceIcy debuts, her bias will be Hera.
•They are usually the ones who organize funny activities for the group.
•They are the gamer duo of the group.
•They always spam the group chat with random gifs, it annoys the members, and enjoy watching it.
•Hera once did a henna bunny tattoo on Eunji's arm while she was sleeping.

HONG SOOMIN

SHIP NAME: Soora
TYPE: A Savage & A Savage in learning process
JUST SOORA STUFF: Soomin consistently attempts to rein in Hera's boldness, though these efforts often prove futile. Despite this, Soomin takes pride in witnessing Hera's ability to assert herself when faced with challenges. Soomin is confident that Hera possesses the skills and resilience to achieve success in the industry.
THEIR SONG: Aespa - Savage (obvi)

Their things:
•Soomin, being the eldest member, exudes a sense of maturity and occasionally displays strictness, particularly in situations involving disrespect. On the other hand, Hera, the former youngest member, is known for her candid and fearless demeanor, making her the most unfiltered member of the group.
•Hera frequently turns to Soomin for assistance when tackling challenging vocal notes.
•Soomin is teaching Hera how to cook.
•Soomin was friends with TXT Yeonjun even before she found out that he was Hera's cousin.
•Soomin is the one who pushed Hera to do Pilates.
•Soomin is considered as Hera's & the group's personal bank.
•Soomin is a good photographer & And Hera takes advantage of these skills a lot.