𝐏𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

Languages Coding:
Normal - Korean
Bold - English
Italic - Other languages

Have a good lecture!
--------------------------------------------------

The soft glow of dawn filtered through the curtains, radiating a warm hue over our shared room. The remnants of last night's excitement lingered in the air, a pleasant reminder of the unforgettable food festival we attended. My phone's insistent alarm pierced through the tranquility, signaling the start of a new day.

Groggily, I reached over to silence the alarm, my hand fumbling with the device. "Turn it off!" Jiah groaned from her bed, her voice muffled by the pillow. With a sheepish grin, I hastily silenced the alarm, apologizing for the unintended disruption to her sleep.

As I glanced at the time on my phone, the realization dawned on me-it was Saturday, and the clock read 6 am. Despite the early hour, I felt a surge of energy coursing through me, fueled by the memories of the previous night's festivities.

The plan for the morning was clear: a visit to Hybe to see Yeonjun, my cousin, awaited. Bahiyyih would be arriving shortly to accompany me, marking the beginning of a day filled with family connections and cherished moments. However, looming in the back of my mind was the knowledge that our group's training and activities would resume in the afternoon, necessitating a return to the YG building.

With a fond glance at Jiah, who remained peacefully asleep, I tiptoed out of the room, careful not to disturb her rest. Slipping on my slippers, I made my way downstairs, eager to begin the day's adventures.

As I descended the stairs, I caught a glimpse of a figure moving through the kitchen, shrouded in the early morning light. It was Soomin, already bustling about, preparing breakfast for the household.

"Good morning, Hera," she greeted softly, mindful not to disturb the stillness of the early hour. Her hands moved deftly, gathering ingredients for a batch of pancakes, a comforting sight in the cozy kitchen.

I couldn't resist the temptation of the grapes nestled on the counter, and with a mischievous grin, I snagged a few while Soomin's back was turned. "I know what you did," she remarked, her keen awareness catching me by surprise.

As Soomin turned to face me, the aroma of vanilla mingled with the warmth of the kitchen, creating a sense of comfort and familiarity. I settled into a chair, watching as she expertly combined ingredients, her movements a dance of precision and care.

"So, you're heading out?" Soomin inquired, her gaze meeting mine as she poured batter onto the sizzling griddle. I nodded, confirming my plans to visit Hybe with Bahiyyih.

As Soomin turned to face me, adding ingredients to the mixing bowl, she expertly added ingredients to the mixing bowl, her skilled hands moving with precision and grace. Taking a seat at the kitchen counter, I observed her culinary prowess with admiration.

"You'll be mingling with famous groups, and since you haven't debuted yet, remember to wear your cap and mask in public," Soomin reminded me, her voice tinged with a note of concern. I acknowledged her advice with a nod, fully aware of the importance of maintaining a low profile until our official debut.

"And don't forget that our training schedule starts again this afternoon," she added, emphasizing the need for diligence and discipline amidst our busy schedules. "Got it," I replied, appreciating her reminders as I mentally prepared for the day ahead.