P2

Languages Coding:
Normal - Korean
Bold - English
Italic - Other languages

Have a good lecture!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————
Still in the first row, savouring our food, our focus immediately shifted to the stage as the MC made his grand entrance, commanding the attention of everyone present.

The venue buzzed with activity, bustling with people filling every available space, eager for the upcoming performances.

As the MC began his welcoming speech, Soomin's excited voice cut through the air, "Guys, it's Kang Daniel!" Kang Daniel, a multifaceted talent known for his prowess as an actor, animator, and singer, garnered recognition through shows like Produce 101 and Street Woman, Man, and Girls Fighter. We erupted into applause as he confidently introduced himself, affirming that indeed, the charismatic figure before us was Kang Daniel.

MC Daniel instructed us to look behind us, pointing towards the sky. As we all followed his gaze, he exclaimed, "It's the sunset, which means that the first group is going to perform in a few minutes!" The crowd erupted in happiness, anticipation mounting as the clock ticked closer to 18:20.

"For now, let's add some lights, shall we?" Kang Daniel suggested. With a flourish, colourful neon lights illuminated the stage, adding to the excitement of the moment.

Nari, caught up in the excitement, suggested, "Girls, let's take a picture!" We all agreed, positioning ourselves behind the stage to capture the vibrant scene. After snapping the photo, we glanced at it, only to realize that Kang Daniel had joined us, flashing a peace sign as he looked at the camera. Jia, breaking into laughter, said, "Thanks, man, you're cool!"

Kang Daniel then addressed the crowd, encouraging us to enjoy the DJ's music while we waited for the group's performance. He then departed briefly

After some time, Kang Daniel returned, even more enthusiastic than before. He teased the audience, hinting that the first performing group was ready to take the stage but wanted us to guess who they were. Revealing that it was a five-member group, he dropped the clue that one of the members' names represented a famous tree.

Eunji playfully attempted to guess the tree instead of the member, suggesting, "An apple tree!" We chuckled at her response, and I chimed in, "Maybe a cherry blossom tree?" We pondered the connection between a member of the group and the cherry blossom tree—a symbol often associated with Japan. Suddenly, it clicked in my mind. "SAKURA! SAKURA!" I shouted in excitement. As my members caught on, we all shouted in unison, "Lesserafim!"

"You got it!" Kang Daniel confirmed with a grin. "PLEASE WELCOME LESSERAFIM!" he announced before stepping backstage, making way for Lesserafim to take the stage.

They all swaggered onto the stage with a cool and badass attitude, each exuding their unique energy. However, amidst the confident strides, Eunjae stood out, bouncing around with infectious enthusiasm.

"Hello! We are LESSERAFIM!" they shouted, their voices ringing with excitement. The crowd responded in kind, their cheers echoing throughout the venue. I couldn't help but join in, shouting to encourage my friend Yunjin and the other members on stage. The atmosphere was electric, and the anticipation for their performance was palpable.

 The atmosphere was electric, and the anticipation for their performance was palpable