𝐏𝟏 : 𝐖𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐊𝐩𝐨𝐩

Languages Coding:
Normal - Korean
Bold - English
Italic - Other languages

Have a good lecture!
--------------------------------------------------

"We will be the revolution of Kpop"
Choi Hera.

About 5 years ago:
I was on a video call with my cousin Yeonjun. Despite his busy schedule as a soon-to-be Kpop Idol, he still found time to share this important moment with me. He was around 8,322 km away in Seoul, while I was in Sydney, but distance didn't affect our close bond. I was daydreaming until he interrupted, asking if I heard what he just said.

"Hello? Hera? Did you hear what I just said?"

"Oops, my bad! Say it again, please!" I replied.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes in his usual sassy way and repeated his previous sentences about the complication of seeing each other since I auditioned for another company, YG Entertainment.

Right, I auditioned for YG, and he was with Hybe Labels, two rival companies. However, it wasn't my concern at the moment because, in 10 minutes, I would receive the results of my auditions!

"Bro! I don't even know if I got in; don't stress me out more!" I exclaimed.

For a few minutes, Yeonjun tried to convince me that I would get in due to my ace talents, but I was too stressed to pay attention.

*Ding*

Silence fell as we heard the notification bell. I picked up my phone to see it was YG. Yeonjun broke the silence, "So? It's them?"

I just nodded, looking at my cousin through my laptop, who was eagerly waiting for me to read the text.

Excitement and nervousness filled the air as I opened the message from YG. I scanned the words quickly, my heart pounding.

"I made it!" "I fucking made it!" I exclaimed, unable to contain my joy. Yeonjun's face lit up on the screen, mirroring my excitement.

"That's amazing, Hera! I knew you could do it," Yeonjun cheered, his sassy demeanor replaced by genuine happiness.

Now:

It was a lovely Saturday afternoon, a rare moment of leisure after our morning practices. Jiah and I had the privilege of sharing a room on the second floor, a testament to our close bond compared to the other members. We were peacefully engaged in a lighthearted conversation, finding joy in each other's company as we rested on our beds.

However, our tranquility was abruptly interrupted by the arrival of Nari and Eunji. Bursting through the door, they entered our room in a flurry, clearly brimming with adrenaline. Collapsing onto Jiah and Hera's bed, they took a moment to catch their breath before joining us on the bed, still trying to gather their composure.

Amused and curious, both Jiah and I watched the duo with bemusement before succumbing to laughter. It was a hilarious sight, witnessing Nari and Eunji completely out of breath but filled with contagious energy.

Nari: Soomin's downstairs; she told us to get ready.

Jia: For what exactly?