𝐏𝟓: 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲?

Languages Coding:
Normal - Korean
Bold - English
Italic - Other languages

Have a good lecture!
--------------------------------------------------

Three weeks had flown by since my memorable visit to TXT and the intense discussion with YG PD-Nim about AceIcy's debut. Each day was a whirlwind of training, each one pushing us to our limits. Vocal exercises, dance rehearsals, and rap practice filled our days, leaving little room for anything else.

Despite the urging of Yeonjun and my other friends to take a break, to step outside and unwind, I couldn't afford to divert my focus. The pressure was mounting, and every ounce of my being was devoted to perfecting my skills.

The pressure is ascending as the debut date draws near, but there's no room for relaxation. Exhaustion weighs heavy on our shoulders, but it's a commitment we willingly hold in pursuit of our dreams. Each day presents new challenges, but we meet them head-on with determination and focus. It's a demanding path we've chosen, but one that we're devoted to seeing through to the end.

Amidst the demanding schedule, It had been too long since I last visited my cousin Yeonjun or caught up with my other friends. Yet, they understand the sacrifices I'm making, having gone across similar paths themselves as trainees. Despite the distance, their unwavering support serves as a source of strength, reminding me that I'm not alone and have positive people who have faith in me.

As I made my way through the YG convenience store, scanning the shelves for a snack, my eyes fell on a tempting donut. I reached for it, my mouth watering, but as I glanced at the calorie and fat content, I hesitated. With a sigh, I reluctantly returned it to its place, opting instead for a water bottle and a cereal protein bar. The constant pressure to maintain a certain weight in the K-pop industry weighed heavily on my mind, leading me to restrict my food intake more than I would like.

During a recent video chat with Wonyoung, she confided in me about the relentless pressure to stay skinny in the industry. It broke my heart to hear how she sometimes sacrifices meals just to meet unrealistic standards.

Lost in thought, I walked through the hall on my way to dancing training. Suddenly, I intensely bumped into someone.

"What the heck!" I exclaimed, momentarily taken aback.

"You crashed into me probably because of the sunglasses you're wearing in the interior, and you're the one saying 'what the heck'?" The voice retorted with a touch of irritation.

Instantly, my temper erupted, and I turned to unleash a harsh retort. "Excuse me? You're the one who bulldozed into me! The sunglasses are for people like you to not talk to me! " I shot back, my words laced with venom. "And who do you think you are to talk to me like that, you absolute imbecile!" I seethed, ready to release the full power of my irritation.

But as I spun around to face my unwitting adversary, I was met not with a foe but with a familiar face- To my surprise, it was Haruto, a member of Treasure, grinning at me. "Good morning, Hera!" he greeted with a mischievous smile. I playfully nudged his arm, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement. "Haruto, you cheeky rascal!" I exclaimed, channeling my inner savage demeanour. "I was this close to giving you a beatdown," I added, a playful glint in my eye. Haruto matched my energy, laughing along with me.

Haruto chuckled, "Beating up your bro? That's a new level of sibling rivalry." He playfully nudged me. Haruto accompanied me to the dance practice room as we exchanged banter and teased each other mercilessly along the way.
"How's the training going?"