Anna

It was heaven when Susan and I found Henry on Facebook at the end of the summer. "God is he hot! We missed out!" spoke excited Susan.

I announced proudly, "I am going to request him as a friend on Facebook."

Susan looked up at me and smiled admiringly.

Last year we had pulled a stunt only the mischievous mind of Susan could develop.

She created a website where she posted videos of our music.

Her friends Alana and Elizabeth joined her, soon I being pressured to do it too.

We started to write Justin and Henry love letters, the first for her and the second for me though she would rather have Henry.

Music represents our collected human soul. It's the world beat and events, people, places are always in sync with it.

I started to play the guitar along with the singing group which opening fantastic doors of singing and poetry.

Susan wanted everyone to basically sing on there.

I made a firm attachment to Elizabeth whom Susan much boasted about.

She liked manga and taught me about emos. Emo boys had such nice hair and there were a lot of fashionable emos who were much copied. They all hung out on Myspace, Facebook, and Youtube through the internet.

Soon I started talking to Susan about new bands and anime which she was clueless over.

At that time, she was only concentrating on how many people had heard our song over the web and it was never enough to be destined for world fame.

I had a crush on Henry since the 3rd grade.

My sister liked him too though she was three years than him.

I saw him as my own personal Edward Cullen to come and redeem me. He had the most glossy hair and eyes.

My letters got even more dangerously personal.

The school play was Willy Wonka. Susan, Margie, Justin, Henry and I were part of the cast.

One practice did Justin and Henry talk over Susan.

"Do you think it is her?" questioned Henry.

"I don't know!" exclaimed stressed Justin.

"Well then you need to find out!" ordered anxious Henry.

Henry really loved you, Susan. Susan had a brilliant idea on how to tell them we were at the school.

The night of the play her, Taylor and I put our last love letters in Justin and Henry's lockers.

I felt as nervous as if my crush on Henry got out the following morning.

The 6th-grade guys abused each other over it.

Justin and Henry announced their history with a group of 8th-grade girls in hopes of finding the ones behind it.

The long writing, however, convinced the boys these girls were real.

Some students guessed they were guys as well as girls.

The next day, most of the absently minded kids at our school had moved on and Susan was very down. I knew the 2 boys didn't forget though. A summer had passed and I was sure Henry would act in haste to befriend me on Facebook. No, he actually proclaimed my friends the most hated in the school. Susan tried to help but his anger scared her away.

She still loves him. She talks warmly of him all the time and he honestly doesn't deserve it. She never cared for Justin and now I see this was her way of stepping into the dark unknown with Henry.

That was what Alana, Elizabeth, Susan and I were doing all along. Trying to find ourselves.

What was my final note to be? Henry had mixed up flats and sharps to ruin the score so long awaited.

The result of my parents' sacrifice for guitar lessons instead of a yearly trip to the beach. I was the end of the year school band concert the previous year when Justin and Henry still went to our school.

I had a guitar solo and heard my friends giggly support me, just taking last glances at Henry's chest that developed overnight.

The principal gave me a solo my family was really excited about.

My parents had recently broken up and I was also angry over it. My mom brought my sister and my dad brought my brother and grandma.

Henry was whispering jokes I knew were about me. Why was everyone breaking up and going out to get separate lives?

My feet had such heavy weights on them that I swear only Henry could take them off. I was the pot belly pig, too full to keep up with happy and hyper galloping antelope.

I strung a few wrong notes that brought me closer to tears. The composition continued dutifully and I even saw my mom getting compliments.

"Alright just once!'groaned my annoyed guitar.

In a flash, all was white with Henry and me only in the room.

His eyes were run down and wet as he saw the frail and pixie-like ballerina that materialized before us. I knew it wasn't me but it was my song it was living. A cheat that stole it from me. Yet maybe it was my duty to give it the song.

For a ballerina is only but an image taught graceful movements. WIthout a song, it has no character. It has no background story.

I watched it twirl and leap about.

The eyes of the audience would have been on the tiny dancer if it were alone with Henry and me right now.

Then Henry looked up at me and there was even more sympathy. He knew the musician of the song. He was taken to days long ago where the highlight of my day of my day would be to catch a glimpse of him. To hear him speak. To see his performance.

He saw my soul then inside and out. We became on right there with the same experiences to pull from at this particular point in time.

The ballerina gave a wink to Henry and sat down into Susan. It was Susan!

I shrugged my shoulders at Henry which at this point the audience applauded and brought me back into my normal world

I will never be together with Henry for we are just two colliding boulders. Steady as rock and warriors preparing for battle.

Still, there was something we saw that moment more intimate than anyone will ever get to Henry. Our selves! If he looked into the mirror right now then he would see a girl of the opposite color hair and eyes staring at him.

Henry had gone to South Africa many times with his family. I imagine now all the elephants, lions and zebras as weird aliens to me. I see tribes dancing joyfully. I see him and me there together. I see us lying under a blanket of stars and him giving me credit for it all.