Chapter 7

Raphael snuck around the busy buildings, making sure everyone was following close behind him. It was evening, now, and they decided that they would walk in and make a proposition to the spider woman. Surely she wouldn't pass it up. . . Right?

They made it to the hotel with ease, then walked in. They had flashy, poorly designed human disguises with some over the top accessories (except for April, of course. She had her normal getup on). They walked into the establishment, going right up to the front counter in an attempt to play it cool.

Leonardo had on a bright baby blue dress on and a ton of caked on makeup, and one of those slightly darker blue feather boas were gently wrapped around his neck and over his shoulders. He had on a long, blonde wig and donned pointed high heels, which were that same shade as the boa. His sword was hidden in the dress, covered in a cloth to make sure he didn't get cut by the blade.

Raphael had on a simple torn black hoodie, with a bright red vest over it. He wore black combat boots, as they were more durable than regular boots and could withstand a lot of stress. He had on the biggest shoe size the store could offer, although it was still two sizes too small for him, unfortunately. His hood was flipped over his head, and his hands were in his slightly-too-small pockets. His tonfās were hidden in his sweatpants pockets, ready to be pulled out when necessary.

Michelangelo had on a white shirt, with a black leather jacket on top and some buttons on it for some flare. He wore a slightly too big black pair of pants with a belt on to keep it on, one of those pants that had multiple really durable pockets all on the legs. His kusari-fundo rested carefully in one of the larger pockets of the pants, and he wore combat boots similar to what Raph had on, but they were ones with nearly spiked grips on the bottom. He also had a black fedora with a white hat-band, having taken out the feather that it once donned because it would have looked weird with the outfit choice. No one questioned why he chose this outfit, or how he got it, especially now.

Splinter wore a flashy, colorful jumpsuit, donning a bright orange and blue, and looking much like the one he had as his former self, Lou-Jitsu. He had on hideous yellow triangle-lens glasses and tall boots. No one had the heart to tell him those were actually ankle-height boots to most humans, since they didn't wanna ruin his flashy moment.

April wore her usual yellow jacket and black leggings, her yellow tank top underneath. She donned her freshly cleaned red cat eye glasses and black choker, a long with her yellow boots and her hair tied up in the two side buns. She had unfortunately left her bat, as, that wasn't an easy thing to hide.

"Hello my good sir, we would like to speak with Big Mama." Leo said, trying to use his (admittedly horrible) 'ladylike' voice and leaning against the counter slightly.
The front desk worker lifted his head, cocking an eyebrow in mild confusion. "Big Mama's busy. You would have to book an appointment."
"Oh, but sir, we don't have time! It's about the N-E-X-U-S-S" Leo replied with a wink, grinning.
"There's only one S, Leo." April rolled her eyes. Geeze, does she need to teach him how to spell again? Unless it's just him messing with everyone as per usual.

Leo gave a stubborn scowl to the eldest sibling, then turned his attention back to the front desk worker and resumed his smoothe smile.
The worker nodded with a tired sigh, then called a security bellhop over so he could direct them to the mystic city entrance.
Leo turned to the others and made a small thumbs up, sporting his annoyingly cocky grin before following the bellhop towards an elevator.
Raph just rolled his eyes at the slider's antics, at least glad it was helping some. That's all he could ask for, if he was honest. At least some form of assistance to make things easier on everyone, including the one they were trying to find and return home.

They were led to the elevator, letting some humans out before everyone piled in. The security guard pressed a button, the elevator shifting in both shape and color as they made their way down towards the Mystic part of the Nexus Hotel. This would amaze the turtles, no matter how many times they would be in it (but hopefully it wouldn't be that many, still).