Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?

What's more painful? Forgiving or forgetting?

Nanon: A WHAT?

Ohm was startled hearing Nanon's loud voice.. 

Ohm: A bi? Bisexual? Liking both guys and girls.

Nanon: I know what a bi is stupid! But YOU? A bi? That is very unexpected..

"What do you mean? I never showed interest in anyone, so how can you say that I was straight?" With a questioning look, Ohm looked at Nanon, who didn't say anything.. Yeah, he never felt anything till now for anyone, and people might assume that as straight, but hearing it from Nanon felt strange...

"I- It's just you were always going around flirting with girls so.. I just took you as a straight guy." Nanon answered, more like whispered.. awkwardly. 

"Flirting doesn't mean I like them, and I just did it back then as fun.." Ohm replied, but why was he making things clear? Nobody knew..

Before silence could fill the car again, Ohm remembered.

"But how did you know I used to flirt around...?"

Nanon let out a nervous laugh hearing this, "We were classmates, so of course, I saw you. Though I didn't want it, you were everywhere.." 

He tried to make sense, which did, but Ohm was silent after that.. 

After some minute of silence, this time Nanon broke the silence, "How did you come out as bi?"

"Oh- I don't know.. There is this guy who can't get out of my mind and something happened between us and now, I feel different." Ohm replied while staring at him.

"And you assumed you like him?" Nanon questioned, more like he questioned himself..

"I guess so.."

"Well.." Nanon turned the car toward the parking spot.. They reached the company, and before opening the doors, He completed his sentence, "Confess to him soon then, friend." 

And he was out of the car.. Soon, Ohm also followed  him behind. Before going, Ohm held Nanon's hand and replied, "Sure.. friend"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, Fourth is getting restless thinking about Gemini's words..

Gemini has always been that loud as crackhead boy around him, and today, when he sounded serious, Fourth knew something was off..

Fourth will never agree, but.. he knew he was worried and that he didn't like the vibe..

*Fourth's pov*

Why am I thinking about him right now? That senior who never left a chance to blabber nonsense suddenly says sorry.. What is that supposed to mean? 

He just.. reminds me of myself when I was a kid. I should have moved on from the incident, but I wonder how my life would be if my parents were here..

This city has changed a lot since I was gone.. When was the last time I was here? 10 years? Yeah.. It's gonna be 11 years since my parents died .. They were the angels that were needed in heaven.

Not gonna lie, I miss them, but Non makes me feel like that..

The only dream I had was to be a lawyer to help out people in need, but after my parents' death, I felt like a burden, so I kept my dream hidden, away from everyone.