11. Prom

11. Prom

Prom night is right around the corner and the gang is getting ready. Right now, Mitch and Kirstie are at the mall with their parents choosing the suit and dress they are going to be wearing. "I like this dress. The color is really pretty," Kirstie said, making Mitch nod.

"The rose gold looks good on you. Are we choosing our outfits before our boyfriends invite us?" Mitch asked.

"Yes, we will be going with them anyway, we are just waiting for them to ask us. Besides, why do you think they are at Kevin's house right now?" She asked firmly, she knew the boys were planning how they were going to invite their partners.

"Good point," Mitch affirmed.

Meanwhile, the boys were doing precisely what Kirsite had said. Matt and Scott were coming out with ideas to invite their partners to prom and also helping Kevin ask Leigh. "I know what I'm doing for Mitch. I will get him a stuffed animal of a cat with some chocolates and maybe a card," Scott said indeed.

"A card?" Matt asked.

"I will do it all on my own to make it extra special and something that he will remember," Scott said shyly, and the others nodded.

"I will make a box that in the bottom says 'Will you go to prom with me?' and I'll probably put some flowers in it," Matt said, and the others cheered. "That's a great idea," Kevin said.

"What should I do for Leigh? I was thinking about flowers," Kevin told the other boys who nodded at Kevin's idea.

"Flowers are a good idea, just remember that it's important to be yourself. Leigh really likes you, and you like her. She is waiting for you to invite her," Scott said.

"Yeah, Kev. Just be yourself, she will appreciate it," Matt told his friend.

A few days later, Matt, Scott, and Kevin were ready to invite their patterns to prom. "Babe?" Matt called Kirstie's attention, she looked at him immediately and smiled at the fact that Matt was holding a small box.

"This is for you," Matt whispered, and Kirstie took the box gently, saying a quick thank you before opening it. Kirstie gasped and nodded, looking at Matt with tears in her eyes. "I'd love to go to prom with you," Kirsite said, and then she and her boyfriend kissed. "I love you," Matt said when they pulled apart.

"Mitchy!" Scott said while walking happily toward his boyfriend. "Hi, Scotty," Mitch said and quickly pecked Scott's lips. "I. Have. Something. For. You," Scott said, smiling while he booped Mitch's nose after every word, making Mitch giggle.

"What is it?" Mitch asked, his eyes full of happiness. Scott then gave Mitch the stuffed cat which made the younger boy smile even more, the chocolates, and finally, the card he did.

"Aw, you did all of this for me?" Mitch asked and Scott nodded. "You deserve the world." Mitch opened the card and smiled at the question written in there. "I will very gladly go to prom with you, Scooter."

"Yeah?" Scott asked teasingly while pulling Mitch close to his hips. "Yeah," Mitch nodded and then kissed Scott softly. "Thank you," Scott said after a few seconds.

"For what?"

"For being the best and most handsome boyfriend ever." Mitch blushed and kissed Scott once more before a teacher told them to stop and go to class. "I should thank you."

At the end of the school day, Kevin finally gathered the courage to ask Leigh to go to prom with him. He nervously approached her and gently tapped her shoulder to catch her attention. "Hi, Kev," Leigh said happily, and Kevin gave her the flower he had brought for her. "Thank you,"

"H-hi, L-Leigh," His voice cracked which made him blush in shame but made Leigh giggle. "Don't be nervous. It's just me," she said to calm Kevin down a bit. He nodded and started asking her the big question.

"I was wondering if...you would like to go to prom with me?" he asked timidly. Leigh giggled and nodded. "Of course, I'll go to prom with you," she said and then pecked Kevin's lips and left the school building, leaving Kevin standing there in shock.

When prom arrived, the boys picked up their partners and took them to dance. They all had a great time, dancing and singing, they were having the best night of their lives. Kevin and Leigh even kissed which made both gangs happy for them. When the night ended, Scott marked going to prom off of his bucket list. "Four down, two more to go."