Author Nim.....☆☆

Please do not read if:

-You didn't like the ONE bullying scene in the beginning of His Secret. This book is a dark romance so it has that kind of stuff.

-You don't like slow burns. This book is a slow burn, enemies to lovers trope....

-This is a work of ficition and no part of it belongs to reality . so enjoy it like one .

-Any resemblance to actual person  living or dead or actual events is totally coincidental.

---ALL RIGHT RESERVED..

--Include:-

-Mauture content
-Foul language
-Violence
-Cross dressing
-Top jk
-Bottom tae
-+18
-SMUT

- Femboy Taehyung (A Male With A Feiminie Gender Presentation In Simple He Has B@@bs And Can Get Pregent )

-IF ANY OF THE TOPIC TRIGGERS YOU IN ANYWAY, I REQUEST YOU TO READ AHEAD.....

-SO ENJOY THE ADVENTURE JOURNEY OF HATE TO LOVE......

-MYSTERY
-FLUFF THERE WILL BE
-AGUST SO MUCH.... (AS IT IS MAFIA AU

-This Book Contains Sex Scenes, Some Inappropriate Language, Physical And Verbal Abuse Which May Be Triggering For Some Readers. Please Read At One's Own Risk .....

As A Trigger Warning Will BE Designated At Each Chapter.

-Also, this book took a lot of my time to write and edit the lovely photos you will see at the top so please vote and hold off on hate comments.

A part from that, happy reading!

SO BYY ALL MEET YOU IN FRIST CHAPTER BYY ALL........!