30 . ☆

ENJOY .....😉😉😉😉

Jungkook's POV

We stayed silent as we both ate our meals.

We both ordered the pesto pasta. So far it tasted pretty good.

I scanned the restaurant with my eyes for a second time.

I didn't like being in public. I was a sitting duck out here. Anybody could be holding a gun under these tables.

However, I knew yooni and he wouldn't have picked any restaurant. He would make sure it's completely safe first but it doesn't hurt to check myself.

When I thought everything looked okay, I returned my attention back to him.

he looked very pretty in his cute dress.

I liked the way he curled his hair and how light he did his makeup.

In my opinion, the dress was too short and I didn't like the fact that his back was out so much.

However, I kept said opinion to myself because I know it would result in a fight.
I have been trying my best these days to give him space and avoid arguments.

I wake up earlier than I should and come back later than I should.

It's working and it seems like he likes it this way.

he wants to be by himself and have space. I get that. I will give him space for our whole marriage if it's that what
he wants.

I can't lose him. he is my responsibility.
I don't want him to leave and then I have to find a whole new husband and show him who I am again.

Taehyung already knows who I am and what I stand for. So far he hasn't tried to run away but he made it clear to me that he will.

If that's the case then I'll give up. It will be a sign telling me to just accept my defeat.

I didn't even mean to come late. I even left work early so I could go home and take a shower but I ended up taking an hour to decide what flowers I should get him.

I didn't even decide on one in the end. I just took all.

I was starting to feel vulnerable and
uncomfortable.

This time I was not because I was sitting in a building with unfamiliar people.
However, it was because he has gotten me to admit things that I had managed to hide away from.

I have not even said these things to yoongi.

I don't talk about these kind of stuff with yoongi.

I don't talk about these kind of stuff with anybody.

Those are private and not meant to be shared yet I told him.

I stood. "Let's go."

I can't stay here any longer. I'm starting to think and I don't like thinking.

he looked up at me. "What? We haven't even gotten dessert yet."

"Dessert is an unnecessary section of dinner that only causes people to gain weight and practice unhealthy eating."

"I love dessert," he told me.

"The people here are suspicious. We should go," I said.

"Jungkook," he said.

"Wait!"

"What?"

"We haven't even paid the bill as yet."

I sat back down.
"Oh."

I forgot I can't just walk out like that. It had been so long since I came to one of these places.