1 . ☆

Taehyung's POV

Six months has passed since ...
I left America to come to the great korea with Appa......

It was horrible. Appa trained me to fight everyday but it was all worth it.
Jhope was happy in college with Ami, thriving in the football world just like he promised
me.

He was doing good and being free. As for me, things were a bit different.

I knew the day was coming but I didn't expect it to be so soon.
Appa had arranged a marriage for me.

I didn't want to get married.
I didn't even want to be in a relationship.

After minkyu cheated, I  had been so  heartbroken. I don't want to be close to any man especially some random bald, old man with a stomach that is twice his head.

Whether or not I wanted it to happen, it was happening.
That was the deal I made with  Appa.

I would go to korea and I knew what that was  entailed.

So here we were, sitting in Appa's office waiting for the old man, who obviously couldn't tell time, to meet me.

Appa checked his watch for the sixth time.

Sixty minutes. That man was an hour late!

"Appa, maybe he is not coming. Even if he does, tell him he has wasted your time so the deal is off."

Over the past few months while I was down here, I have come to realized how scary appa
was.

I thought he was bad enough whenever he dealt with jhope but here? He is a monster.

These people here are dangerous. Most of them carry guns and Appa has armed security at our house.
It's very different from back home.
" prince, this man we are dealing with is no joke. I know you are upset from his tardiness but you must be well behaved when he comes. He is dangerous and will kill you or me without a thought."

"So why  should  I marry him?" I yelled....

"Is that the fate you want for me? Some psycho killing me because I didn't cook his eggs
good enough?"

"Princ-"

" MR.JEON is coming!"

Appa was cut off by a guard.
Appa instantly looked up and fixed himself.

I've never  had seen him try so hard for anybody.

I turned  myself to the door and waited to see the man I cursed myself to spend the rest of my
life with.

From the way how Appa speaks of him, my  think my life with him probably wouldn't be that long anyway.

It's better than making my baby brother come and work for such a man. If anything would've ever happened to j hope, I would never forgive myself.

I pray he is close to death's age so I wouldn't suffer for too long.

Five more minutes passed before heavy footsteps could be heard approaching the office.

I closed my eyes until I heard the door open.

My eyes widened at the sight.

There he walked in confidently, sharply dressed in an all black suit with his black, silky long hair neatly brushed to the back.

He was fifty years younger than I expected.

He couldn't have been any older than twenty Who knows, some people age like fine wine.

He was sexy, I'd give you that.
His sculptured body allowed me to see his muscles bulging from that undershirt.

His facial expression was serious. Not even a
slight smile.

When he reached near us, I stretched out my
hand with a polite smile.

"You must be jungkook, I am Taehyung"

He assessed me from head to toe before
turning to Appa.

"Do you have it?"
I couldn't help but feel like I was stabbed in the chest.
He totally just ignored me.

Appa faked a laugh. "Yes sir, it is right here."
He stretched his hand to take the document

but Appa moved it away.

"With all due respect Mr. Jeon I cannot just give you my title deeds without you ensuring you'll marry my son."
He took a look at me once again before
sighing. "I will take him."

Rage overtook me.
Was I something in the store he could just take?
"No! I don't want to marry this man Appa. He couldn't even show up on time," I glared at his back which he turned to me.

My father's eyes widened as he shook his head. "Don't listen to him. He likes to make
jokes."

"I'm not marrying him."
He finally turned to me and showed his face.

He took two steps forward before his tall, lean figure towered over mine.

"Look boy,   you have no say in this. Whether you like it or not, I will marry you if
that is what it takes to get your father's title deeds," he harshly said to me.

My hands turned into fists and I looked over to appa

"Are you just going to make him talk to me like that?" I asked appa but he looked down.

I turned to glare at him but he didn't seem too impressed.
He turned back to  Appa. "Give it."

Appa held on to the documents with shaky hands. "Please,  he is my piece of heart.....

Jungkook stretched out his hand for the deeds.

"Once we are wed, I will protect him".
Appa loosened his grip and gave the papers to Jungkook.

Once the papers were in his hands, he turned around and gave me one last glance before walking to the door.

"Wait!" Appa shouted and he halted but didn't look back.

"What about-"

"Everything will be handled. Just make sure the boy complies," jungkook said.

Without another word, he left.
I glared at Appa "What was that!?"

He looked down. "Look, prince, jungkook is a very powerful man. He and another man run these streets of korea. You will be well protected if you are his wife. No one would want to mess with his property."

"I am no one's property!"I argued.

"I'm only twenty six, Appa!"

He sighed. "Prince, I told already that you don't have to marry if you don't want to. Your brother will come down and work with
Jungkook".

Flashbacks of  jhope calling me selfish appeared.

I can't do this to him. He wants to play football and live in America. Who am I to stop
him?

"No, I want to marry but why can't it be to someone else? You taught me how to fight. I can handle myself. I don't need his protection."
Appa rubbed his forehead.

"Prince, you don't understand. This man is not asking me
for my title deeds, it is more like an order. I cannot just give it to him without getting
some form of benefit."

"Appa, please," I begged.

"He is single and you are single. You will be both wed and that is it. He is the most eligible groom for you. It is either you marry him or jhope comes to work for him. I will not give up my property without getting some
form of benefit."

"Why does he need your deeds? I'm sure he is
rich enough to buy his own things."

Appa rubbed his beard.
"It looks like he is trying to gain power. He is planning something and whatever it is, it's no good."

I dropped to my knees.

"Appa please don't do this. He is already mean to me. Did you see how he ignored me when I introduced myself?"

Appa slammed his hand on the table which made me flinch a little.

"You are to be wed to him. End of
discussion!"

TO BE CONTINUE.....!

Here the part 1 is end do like and comment.......☆