50 . ☆

Jungkook's POV

I parked in front of the entrance of the mansion and waited for him to come out.
I was so mad at him.

Tae tries to fix everything. Sometimes I wonder if he even likes me.

Was I just something broken he wanted to fix?

he placed his  hand on mine.

"Jungkook, I had to. I couldn't just sit and do nothing."

I pulled away my hand from him.

"Go to the bedroom."

We both stepped out of the car and I nodded to one of the guard to go park it.

I was about to head into the house with him when my eyes landed on Susie.
I turned around and headed straight to her.
Susie was the old, black, late model Plymouth, two-door sedan my father had brought home to fix when I was younger.

He used that car to teach me the various types of car parts and how to fix them.
It's the last memory I have of my father apart from the hardware store.

Han took away everything else.
He must have not known about it since it was
never in my father's name.

He bought it off some old man's hands.
I opened the hood and got started.
It's the alternator. I know it is. I changed the engine twice.

I could see yooni coming out of the house and making his way to me.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to the driver's seat to start the engine.

Same result as the last fourteen years.

"Jungkook," I heard him say but I pretended like I didn't and walked back to the car.

"I know you can hear me."

I sighed. "I don't want to talk about neither namjoon nor taehyung."

"You told him you killed his bodyguard for crying out loud what he will do when he come to know that namjoon is your twin brother " he said and I started to take out the alternator.

"You know he used to talk to him? he was so lonely that she talked to him."
I paused for a minute.

Jeon namjoon who is my brother he was the first born then me but he was naughty and very bubbly in childhood but he change when see his brother back hit by iron rode  get troture to death seeing his mom and dad death with his eyes....

Flaskback..

"Jooni my baby stay here with kooki ok don't come out my baby ...."said  a women kissing both of there forehead before closing the closet door ...

"Hyungi i am going mummy need us we can't just stay here “14 year old jungkook said...

" Let's go "namjoon said

"You can't come with me you are not okk just 1 week you had a surgery hyung stay here i will go and come back with mumma and papa"  jungkook said

"What the !! I am coming you are not going alone to them there are hungry   henas  my baby they will kill you...."namjoon said

"No hyungi you will not " and sorry for doing this  "jungkook said before pulling something and putting on namjoon nose because of which he  loose conscious....

After an hour...

"Leave my child han he had done nothing"
Jungkook dad said.

Namjoon try to open his eyes slowly  he try to look outside

Were he had seen  his parents tie to chair and one man near his brother who was screaming in pain because of hot iron rode ...

he try to scream but the cloth with jungkook tie to his mouth was not letting him make much noice he was crying seeing his baby crying in pain ....