29 . ☆

Taehyung's POV

I stood in front of the bathroom's mirror as I applied my makeup.

I was keeping it light as always because I didn't like when my face was buried in makeup.

My natural look was perfect and I didn't want to stray too far from it.

When I finished applying my lipstick, I took out the curling rods out of my hair.
Once all were taken out, my hair was nice and bouncy. I smiled at the end result.

My phone pinged and I saw it was an notification from jungkook.
I will meet you there.
Ok.

I put down my phone and checked my hair one more time.

Jungkook  had gone off to work before I even woke up this morning.

Part of me wondered if he was planning on skipping our little date.

When I felt completely satisfied with my hair and makeup, I made my way over to the closet.

I had picked out a short, fitted peach dress which had my back out.

I totally forgot I bought that dress.
When my eyes landed on it this morning, I knew I had to wear it.

The dress complimented my skin and hair perfectly and also made me look sexy.

It's not like I was trying to impress jungkook or anything but I don't want to go on our first date looking like trash.
It's not me.

Back in America, I used to dress amazing everywhere I went, even if it was to the store.

I loved dressing up in general.

Now I don't get to dress up for anything. I just stay in the house and wore sweatpants.

This was my time to shine right now.
I smiled as I put on my heels and then jewelry before heading outside to namjoon.

"I'm ready!" I told him and he started walking away.

"Do you want to wait on me incase things go south?"
He turned to look at me and I swear it was a glare.

"Fine, I'll handle it on my own," I sighed to make him feel bad.

I checked the time as I sipped my water.
He was thirty minutes late.
I turned to namjoon.

"Now would be a great time for you to start talking. Do you think he is going to show?"

Namjoon ignored me as he scanned the restaurant for the tenth time.

"I'm guessing that's a no."
I couldn't wait anymore. I picked up the bottle of sweetened, white wine that I ordered earlier and poured it into my glass.

I took a sip of my wine. It was good.
I was waiting on jungkook to come but it looked like

he was a no show.

Where are you?

I texted him for the tenth time and he left me on delivered like the others.

"Jerk," I mumbled as I filled my glass to the top.

Namjoon  tapped my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked and he pointed to the door.

My eyes widened when I saw jungkook  standing at the door looking around with a bunch of flowers in his hands.

He still had on his work suit indicating that he came straight here from work.
Namjoon  left me and walked to him and they came back together.

When he reached, I was instantly hit with his refreshing scent. He must have just strayed himself with cologne.
I stood up.
"Jungkook, what are you doing with all those flowers?"