Could never be mad at you

Things were tense in the ring between your girlfriends and Charlotte Flair as you stand backstage watching the confrontation on the monitor in your locker room. You feel your blood boil watching charlotte not only degrade both of them but also pretty much act that she was better than everyone else on the women's roster but what pushed you over the edge was when she grabbed and ripped a few strands of rhea's hair out, you run stop speed almost knocking over Bayley before being grabbed by Liv and Sasha but you jerk free running past Damian who knew just how mad you were immediately running after you "Hey hey Mija! No you're not going out there and doing something you'll regret" you yell and flail in his arms before you pull a low blow running faster as he, liv, Sonya, and Jey run after you as your only goal was to cause pure hell not even remembering what happened after you got free from damian's grasp, you jump in the ring and grab charlotte before either of your girlfriends could react and after a few minutes the two of you were a ball of limbs, yelling, hair pulling, and even biting first from charlotte to your mid hip then you later on to her ear before being pulled off by both your girlfriends who were in disbelief as they carried you out of the ring backstage instantly stopping alarmed when you begin laughing. Your mouth had a little blood over it and in it as you pull charlotte's ear ring out of your mouth that you yanked out from her ear, they immediately put you down tending to your bruised and bleeding body "Why did you do that darling?" you cough as becky wraps your scraped knuckles up feeling tears form in your eyes "I just couldn't let that bitch just treat you like shit and get away from it" the two women smile softly and emotionally as the tears flowed and you couldn't help the quiet cries that poured out of you "Baby girl come here" rhea gently pulls you into her lap while holding a small ice pack to the bite mark on your hip feeling becky rub your back "Dear we're not mad a bit stunned yeah but we could never be mad at you" you melt laying against rhea listening to becky's voice as the cries turned to sniffles feeling sore and tired as becky changes before grabbing you and holding you to her as rhea changes before they strip and dress you carefully before heading back to your house for the night falling asleep on rhea after laying in bed under the covers, becky smiles seeing you asleep on top of rhea as she watches tv before she lays next to the two of you falling asleep a little bit later after rhea fell asleep with her head on her shoulder still holding you in her arms which becky joins as her arm wraps around your back and her hand lays lightly on rhea's hip.