Muscle pain

You hear groans of pain as you lay down in bed looking to see Shayna hunched up in the bathroom in obvious pain "Baby, you okay?" you see her with a hand on her neck thinking she might have slept on it wrong or had a pinched nerve. She shakes her head as you grab a heat pack and warm it up before slowly placing it on the side of her neck making her wince before she was laying in bed being mindful with how she laid keeping a close eye on her as she is restless until she manages to get comfortable and falls asleep, you get up throughout the night to check on her and rewarm the pack so it helps keep her comfortable and asleep which thankfully it does waking up that next morning to find her stiff and hunched on her side of the bed holding the pack knowing it wasn't just a small pain feeling dread build up in your body at the possibility of her being hurt badly and not knowing it as you run your hand through her hair to help relax her before she begged you for a muscle relaxer watching her close after she took it still warming the heat pack after the two of you ate lunch. After an hour of her taking it easy, you prepare a Epsom salt bath for her noticing her instantly relax quicker than she did last night as you begin to slowly massage her aching body but mainly her sensitive neck being careful with how you touched and rubbed it until you noticed her head leaning forward realizing she fell asleep managing to get you out and dry her off putting shorts and a loose shirt on her before tucking her under the covers in bed smiling when she wakes up the next to looking much better and not using the heat pack melting when she gently pulls you into her arms thanking you for helping her as she kisses your temple.