Chair hit

You stand ringside watching Kevin's match along with the rest of the Kliq as he goes against Ric Flair, you cheer him on in between chewing on your nails and holding onto one of the boys mostly Hunter and Sean on each side of you. He had almost gotten the win but somehow ric managed to kick out, you started getting anxious as more time goes on noticing just how exhausted both men were as they landed hits on each other after catching their breaths until out of nowhere Sting appears leaving you all stunned since he had been out with a back injury for two months quickly noticing ric had a chair immediately sliding in the ring in front of a half conscious kevin as he swung the chair hitting you right on your head and face leading to the boys jumping in and a full on brawl happening until kevin who hadn't noticed you in the ring staggers and pins ric for the win turning to see you in the corner of the ring with blood pouring down your face immediately feeling his heart stop as he holds your face in his hands "Babygirl look at me fuck.." he lifts you in his arms climbing over the ropes with some help from hunter before all of them were rushing backstage to get you to the medical room leading to them all seeing the huge cut from the front middle section of your head to where your forehead just started showing. After the blood was wiped off and the cut was disinfected, you got seventeen stitches to close up the cut with kevin holding your hands as you quietly cried in pain as each stitch was carefully placed and the cut slowly closed with each stitch until it was done and after a few tests it was determined you also had a concussion before you and kevin went to your shared hotel room carefully showering with kev's help and laying down wearing shorts and one of his shirts "Why did you do that honey" he traces circles in your hip as you sigh "If I didn't you would have gotten hurt and you just recovered from the back spasms" he gently lifts your head looking him in the eyes "But sweetie you got hurt and it was bad, I thought you...I thought you were dying from how much blood there was" your heart cracks hearing the pure emotion in his voice and seeing it on his face as tears formed then flowed pulling him in your arms feeling the tears falling on your chest and the crook of your neck feeling the emotions swell in your throat and tears of your own flowing down your face "Dear you know I would never leave you in any way, shape, or form" the two of you hold each other before he gently kisses you as you doze off with your head in the crook of his neck.