SEVEN

In the short distance,Khaos could see the pearly magnificence of the 14th heavenly kingdom.

Of all the seven heavens and twenty four kingdoms therein,Khaos despised this one the most.

He thought about how they'd react to him and the child. Maybe they would take her and imbibe some of their sickening holy shit in her. Maybe they'd have her take her mother's place.

They certainly couldn't reject one born of their own kind.

His thoughts,however, stopped as soon as nephillims surround him and from behind,he was suddenly struck with a jolt of lightning,blacking him out.

                      *   *   *   *

When he woke up,he was tied up in a large courtyard with smoke everywhere and pristine nephillims were singing the most beautiful song he'd ever heard.

His skin sizzled under the pressure of the light and he groaned in pain.

Then he remembered.

The baby!

They hadn't been gracious enough to untie the innocent child from him.

Before he could say something,the gates opened and the most beautiful woman he'd ever set eyes upon walked in.

More like floated in.

She looked like the absence of chaos.

Khaos sniggered at the thought in his head.

"Another intruder" Someone said and he turned to look at him. He was clad in white snowy robes with a huge eye in front of his head.

"Graphic" Khaos muttered in scorn and the ropes tightened.

"I brought the child" he yelled.

"What child?" The Eye asked and as Khaos made to answer,the gates opened wide and the nephillims sang louder in an amazing harmony about God's superiority and eminence.

He looked on as the King of the 14th heaven took his throne,staring at his with a look that held compassion.

"I brought Inka's child" Khaos yelled and the atmosphere stilled for a moment.

The female who'd come in earlier gasped and rose from her seat.

She glided over to him and stooped to his height.

"Inka's child?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"In my sack" he'd tied her in a waist sack like a kangaroo.

One of the nephillims untied the sack and revealed the beautiful child within.

The queen gasped again,staring in awe at the shiny halo on her red head.

"She's an angel?" She pondered aloud and Khaos sniggered before nudging the child in her arms.

The queen moved out of his reach and the Eye tightened the ropes but the child turned,just as Khaos had wanted revealing her complete form.

On the other side of her head was a horn.

The queen impulsively dropped the child out of shock and Khaos yelled in anger.

"She's ......she's " the queen was shocked by the child's appearance.

"No....no!" She staggered backwards as Khaos struggled to grab the crying child.

The Eye swooped down,took the child in his arms and scooped her up before taking her to the King who rose from his throne and looked at Khaos.

"Inka has chosen her path. She'll live with her decisions"