Chapter 3

I slowly opened my eyes to see her face after gathering my strength, but I found myself shaking, turning left and right, and I found myself in my room, with my mother beside me trying to wake me up.

"Thank god you woke up, are you okay?"

"Don't worry I'm fine, if you're going to ask me about the same dream that haunts me, know that I don't remember anything of what happened."

"I've bought you a soothing drink to have every night before sleep, so your nightmares can eventually fade away."

"It's not exactly a nightmare, it's a scary and strange dream, but also incredibly beautiful, I know my words may contradict, but that's how I feel."

"So what was your dream then, and what does the repeated name mean in your dream?""Nothing, just forget it." I remained silent, not expressing any emotions.

After a while, I remained alone in my room, lying with my eyes closed on my bed, I felt a light nip on my earlobe and heard sharp breaths exhaling forcefully, causing me to tightly shut my eyes.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I felt warmth coursing through my body as I continued to speak. "I was starting to forget you in my dreams, so why do you return to my reality?"

"Won't you be my friend at least?"

"I don't even know what you look like, and I've never seen your face."

"I'm sure you'll like me, but not to the extent of how much I like you." The female voice said playfully.

I tried to brush off the girl in hopes of understanding her intentions. "I don't befriend ghosts."The voice chuckled lightly at first, then more strongly, and finally spoke again. "I simply possess supernatural abilities, and that doesn't mean I'm a ghost, you fool." The tone of the voice changed as she continued. "Your lips have never touched a girl's lips before, I want to be the first!"

I buried my face in my pillow to conceal my facial expressions and lips, so that girl, who seemed bold but even more flirtatious, wouldn't touch them. "Why don't you talk about a more serious topic than this silly talk? like explaining to me how I sense your presence and see you as shadows on the wall, hear you, and feel you, while others can't hear your voice or see your presence."

"As I've told you before, I can appear to whomever I choose whenever I want, that's why I chose you out of everyone, because I love you, I can vanish before you, so you don't sense my presence or hear my voice like others, just as I can appear to your mother, your friends and acquaintances, as I do with you, I'm always with you most of the time and stay in your bed during the night without you seeing me except in your dreams because I deliberately do so to lead you to the castle with me."

Her words weren't strange or surprising to me, as I often sensed her presence in my waking life and dreams but what made me feel embarrassed was when she said, "I'm always with you most of the time." Did this mean she entered the bathroom with me and watched me while I showered and changed clothes? because that would logically explain my intuition that I was being observed in all my actions.