Chapter 5

"Where did your mind wander off to again?"

I huffed and replied. "Who gave you the right to impose something like this on me?"

Daniela raised both her hands in a defensive reaction to my words. "I didn't impose anything on you, I simply set a condition for you to be mine alone." She let her hands fall to her sides and added. "Look I..."

Daniela's words were interrupted by the arrival of her older sister, who approached her."Dani! you're here, and I've been looking for you for an hour."

Daniela responded indifferently. "What do you want, Bela?"

Her sister, still squinting her eyes. "Simply put, we were looking for you, and we're concerned every time your absences in the castle increase, we think something might have happened to you."

Daniela laughed mockingly. "Me? something happened to me? do you think I'm a child?"

"And what about this human? do you love him to such an extent? if your close friend can come to us instead of us constantly crossing over to his world, you know it's exhausting and drains our energy."

"He's my boyfriend, and I have the right to visit him whenever I want and see him whenever I desire." Daniela said, examining every inch of my body. "And I can do more than that as well."

Embarrassment spread across my face due to her words, and I adjusted my sitting position on the bed, taking a few steps back as I understood the meaning behind her words, I looked at her with feigned innocence and could only respond with a single sentence.

"We haven't even married yet, and..."

I was cut off in my last sentence as she quickly approached me. "Just because I don't treat you like a husband and I have rights over you doesn't mean you're not my husband, all I want is not to force you into anything and not to invade your privacy or take my rights by force. in our world's law, you are my husband, and whenever I desire you, I have the right to do with you as I please." She said, her last sentence making her eyes glow with intensity. "Don't test my patience boy, for I adore you, and I hope that one day you'll feel the same, at that time, you'll be mine, and mine alone."

She then touched my chin with her finger, drawing her troubled breath closer to my lips. "That doesn't mean you're not already mine from now on." She whispered in my ear, and despite herself, her voice came out incredibly intimate. "But what I mean is that one day you will belong to me with every fiber of your heart, soul, and body as well." She hesitated in her last word, unable to resist, and held my face with both her hands to kiss me on the lips, yet her sister's voice interrupted the moment.

"Ahem, ahem! your elder sister is here, listening and watching."

"Damn you, Bela!" Daniela pronounced every letter with sharpness, expressing her anger. "I were about to touch what's mine!"