Chapter 6

Daniela glanced at my hand and removed the previous piece of cloth covering the wound, replacing it with a new, clean, and disinfected piece soaked in a good antiseptic, she sighed afterwards with frustration because she had come so close and wouldn't be able to stay away from my lips anymore, her gaze was a mix of anger, regret, and determination to go on with what was happening.

She suddenly stood up with force, exhaling angrily, and went to the clear blue river, she threw herself into its pure water and swam calmly, relaxing her body in it.

I stretched out on the swings, observing her and thinking about her reaction when she emerged from the water, I felt the swing tremble but didn't move from my spot until she finally got up.

"I can't wait any longer." She said, running her fingers through her wet hair. "Do you want me?"

"Is that even a question? I belong entirely to you!"

Daniela chuckled lightly upon hearing my words and gestured for me to approach her, I entered the river to get closer to her, the water felt pleasantly warm, and its crystal-clear color reflected the purity of the surrounding nature like a mirror, Daniela took my hands and playfully pushed me towards her, we exchanged laughter, and this time, I felt a real closeness as I touched her face with my fingers, she splashed water on me and went underwater to hold my feet, almost submerging my entire body and face underwater, we both laughed and enjoyed this playful moment, after a while, we emerged from the river and sat on the ground, our feet touching each other's.

"Do you see yourself enjoying your time with me? weren't you previously scared and hated having me in your dreams?"

"I can't stay away from you, Daniela."

Daniela approached me, bringing her face close to mine, looking at me with those eyes I loved, their golden hue illuminating her sapphire irises, she whispered softly, her gaze fixated on my lips.

"Say it again."

My legs began to tremble as I felt her entire right hand press against my back, sensually caressing it, her left hand rested on my waist, and I suddenly felt a cold shiver run through my veins, intensifying both of our desire and longing.

I finally spoke aloud, saying. "I can't stay away from you, Dani..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence as she drowned me in a deep kiss and a tight embrace that made me feel the same chill around us forming a circle, indicating that she had brought me back to my room, throughout all of this, her lips were still locked with mine, and the kiss deepened further, finally, Daniela stopped after a breathless struggle, leaving me leaning on my bed, almost unconscious.

Daniela didn't approach me again, and we gazed at each other with growing passion, especially as we were both wet, she sensually explored my body with her fingertips, while I buried my fingers in her wet, damp hair, she tilted her face, and we exchanged multiple kisses on the lips, the touch of her soft skin and her cold lips felt like pure bliss, and it was more than just enjoyable.