.10 Years Later.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| 10 YEARS LATER |
song: welcome home, son by radical face

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

ARA BLACK'S HEART FLUTTERED WITH EXCITEMENT. She looked around the station, spotting various bustling Muggles, some walked with grace while others stumbled their way through, desperate to make it on their train on time. Her nose scrunched as she watched them, her curious eyes analysing their every move as if they were a source of entertainment. It wasn't the first time she'd ever seen a Muggle, yet she still found them somewhat confusing and really interesting.

It was funny, how Muggles obliviously passed by her without knowing that they'd been in the presence of an actual witch. Not like the one in children's stories; the one with the green skin, large noise, and mean demeanour, but a relatively normal one. One with big grey eyes, long black hair, and faint freckles along with magic coursing through her veins.

"Come along, dearest," Mrs. Weasley urged a dazed Ara.

Ara finally snapped out of her daydream and followed her family. She couldn't help but smile as she looked at them; Arthur and Molly Weasley were probably the kindest people she knew, they'd taken her in all those years ago when they had no obligation to, they did it out of kindness. In spite of them being Ara's parental figures, she'd never really called them the usual "Mum and Dad", they didn't need the titles to be her parents. They'd always just called themselves "Molly and Arthur". Ara found that fact a bit confusing until she'd once caught Mrs. Weasley silently crying into Mr. Weasley's shoulder, mumbling something along the lines of; "I don't want to feel as if I'm replacing her. . .I don't want Ara to forget her. . ."

It didn't require a genius to know that Mrs. Weasley had been talking about Ara's biological mother. Molly had never told her to call her Mum because she felt as if she was taking Ava's place, and if she did that, Ara would forget her. Ara had understood then, even with her young mind. Though it made no difference, Ara didn't have a single memory of her mother.

But the lack of title never interfered with the way they treated her, she was their daughter no matter what. Ara never felt as though she didn't belong, they never gave her a reason to. Her siblings never treated her differently, either.

Ron had always been the sibling closest to her, with them being close in age, it was rather easy to form the duo. Where Ron was quiet, Ara was loud. When Ara freaked out, Ron was calm. When her brother needed someone to remind him that he mattered and he wasn't replaceable, Ara was always there to do it. They were opposites, but they balanced each other like no one else, always having each other's back and always having a new "insult" to throw.

Ginny—being the only other girl as well as the youngest—would try her hardest to be glued to her older sister's hip. She'd always looked up at Ara, staring at her as if she had all the answers to every possible question she could come up with.  When her brothers excluded her, Ara would always be there waiting with a smile, offering to play with her and away from their annoying older brothers.

Fred and George were probably the two people that could make Ara laugh the most. She would sometimes accompany them on their pranking adventures, where there was never a dull moment. She had a particularly fond memory of a time when they set off a dungbomb in Bill's room. But where Fred and George were troublemakers, Percy was a rule follower, Ara didn't mind that much, though. He was the one who taught her how to read and the brother that awoke her love for reading. He was the only one she could talk about books with, and he was always waiting patiently with a listening ear.