19 ⋆*・゚:⋆ overflowing stamps.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

| OVERFLOWING STAMPS |
songs: call you home by kelvin jones.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

ARA'S JAW SLACKENED WITH OFFENSE AS SHE AND RON ARGUED EARLY IN THE MORNING, it had started off as a peaceful debate, though. But, as all siblings did, they somehow managed to make it into a bigger deal than it was, leading up to insults.

"Will you just shut up and give me the bloody parchment?" Ara's hand extended, expectantly, her nostrils flaring as Ron held the paper over his head and out of her reach. She was considerably taller than most fourteen-year-old girls but not enough to snatch the thing out of her brother's hand.

"Why do you get to write the letter?" huffed Ron.

"My handwriting is so much better than yours!" argued Ara, grabbing his arm and attempting to get him to lower it.

"That's not true!" said Ron, resisting her strength even as she put all of her weight into it. "Your handwriting is ghastly!"

Ara gasped dramatically as she stopped jumping to reach the parchment.

"Like your face?"

"You little—"

"What is happening in here?" asked the booming voice of Mrs. Weasley, causing the two to break their argument. They turned their heads to see the rest of the Weasleys standing in the doorway of Ron's room, their siblings looking highly amused.

"We were just deciding on who will write the letter to Harry," said Ara, annoyed. It seemed incredibly silly to say it out loud now that she thought of it.

"Why don't you write two separate letters," suggested Mr. Weasley.

"Because—"

"Because she says that it's 'A waste,'" said Ron, cutting her off, while mimicking her voice.

"It is," argued Ara. "Why should we write two when we're going to say the exact same thing?"

"Then I'll write it," said Ron, shrugging his shoulders.

"But your handwriting is horrible, I can barely read it!"

"Well it's better than yours!"

"That's not true! At least I actually know how to write a letter! You barely ever get to the point!"

Fred and George snickered at the two, finding the situation completely amusing, Bill was shaking his head with a smile as Charlie smirked and Ginny smiled to herself, Percy, the only one absent, was most likely in his room going over his books. This bickering between the two was nothing new, and although Ara and Ron could sometimes cross the line with each other, they would do anything for one another too.

"Well you—"

"Enough!" shouted Mrs. Weasley, causing the snickering of Fred and George to stop. "You will write two letters. Now you two better behave and stop the bickering!"

Ara huffed and looked at Ron, who gave her a smug look, she stuck her tongue out at him as he did the same. Ara left the room, muttering things along the lines of; "Idiot Ron."

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

HARRY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON A DIET. He had to bite down his laughter each time his cousin, Dudley, glowered at his aunt because she put a quarter of unsweetened grapefruit onto Dudley's plate with a tremulous "There you are, Diddy darling,"